I lay naked on a couch at X theaters and suck cocks all day! Anybody else like that scene?

yelpingQ

I like to be degraded and verbally abused while men use my body to drape me in ropes of cum and shoot their loads down my throat. Some guys have pissed on me while others jack off on me. I let guys use their cell phones to record my humiliation. I started servicing men in high school so this comes naturally. I love it when a big trucker rolls me over on the couch and fucks me in front of everybody. I started doing this at the old Playhouse theater in Tampa. Anybody ever suck cocks at that great old sleazy theater. Those were fun days.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

I HAVE BEEN TO CLUBS LIKE YOU ARE DESCRIBING IN OTHER BIG TOWNS BUT THERE ARE NONE SUCH AS THAT NEAR ME.  IT IS A GREAT AND SLEAZY EXPERIENCE THAT ONE SHOULD NEVER PASS UP IF THEY HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY.  AFTER THAT YOU CAN TRULY SAY YOU ARE A FUCKING PIG.  FUCK YES.

• Like 1

I'm usually a bit nervous / embarrassed getting naked at an ABS, but once my clothes are off, I love feeling like a slut and enjoy the looks and grabs of anyone who's there. I like to take a dildo with me -- it's something I can use to "entertain" myself if the theater isn't busy, plus it keeps my hole open for when things pick up. I think being a naked guy fucking himself with a dildo sort of hints that I'm willing to do stuff.

I just want to be known and proud of being a huge slut that guys  like me to be. So I would drop to my knees and suck dick while letting them work, or take a call o just sit back and shoot in my mouth while everyone could see, Or suck a dick while hearing them compare what they liked to see me do, when my sss was most enjoyable, and what a faggot I was and who would appreciate an old faggot that like sleazy men.

so tell me I am hottest on my knees being spit roasted and enjoying cock more than I could hide.and then being told where I needed to go and suck guys off and then let fuck my ass while being a cocksucker taking loads at the same time. And then hearing guys say what a cocksucker they turned me into was hot. And my love of having loads blown up my ass is hot too 

it is hot that I don’t know who shot loafd in me and I am always  getting fucked by  guys in the woods , or public restrooms or anyplace a top needs a hole to unload in. And the sluttier, the more I am into taking those loads. And looking sluttybut

still

wanting more loads blown up my ass. And recognition for the slut I need to be for meaning in my life.

• Piggy 2

• 5 months later...

More often I get naked in a GH booth and stay that way for hours, sucking any cock offered through the holes with no questions asked. Well, I do ask them for their cum. But occasionally, I do stay out in the open on a couch and see what happens. The last time I did it, I had two different faggots feast on my cunt. Felt so good to have an eager mouth sucking my fuckhole with wild abandon, not caring who saw them. I ended up teabagging one and painting his face bigtime.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 5/19/2022 at 1:45 PM, yelpingQ said:

I like to be degraded and verbally abused while men use my body to drape me in ropes of cum and shoot their loads down my throat. Some guys have pissed on me while others jack off on me. I let guys use their cell phones to record my humiliation. I started servicing men in high school so this comes naturally. I love it when a big trucker rolls me over on the couch and fucks me in front of everybody. I started doing this at the old Playhouse theater in Tampa. Anybody ever suck cocks at that great old sleazy theater. Those were fun days.

I Love when they recognize how much of a cocksucker I am. Love to be called a faggot while gagging on a man's hard dick. Love to be passed around to suck dick after dick. Love when men Jack off and blow on my face. Love being a cocksucker slut

• Like 1

I have to say I find it a different feeling being naked in the theater at an ABS versus a bathhouse, or even when hosting in a hotel room. In the bathhouse, people are expected to be naked, and most are, to a greater or lesser degree. In a hotel cumdumping situation, the men who walk in the door pretty much expect to find you naked, and some are very specific about how they want to see it.

But in an ABS, most men aren’t naked in the open, wouldn’t be comfortable naked where strangers could see them in that seedy environment, and may feel a kind of sympathetic embarrassment when they see someone else bared.

Even if they don’t, I think there’s a good deal more judgment that goes on there in terms of who’s considered a slut or a whore in a negative sense, in the sense of a person of low character. Even though everyone there has smut on his mind, they can all put themselves on a shelf a little higher than the guy who actually takes  his clothes off.

In a way, there’s almost an element of what makes CMNM (Clothed Male/Naked Male) into a fetish, the sense that there’s something inherently lesser about an isolated make naked among other males who are not. This unspoken social understanding has various implications. On the one hand, it may be the dynamic that encourages some to step forward and make sexual use of the individual. On the other, it may leave some wondering why any man worth the title would voluntarily do that, and lead them to avoid contact with him. Frankly, my own experience suggests that the latter is the more common reaction.

I know that if I strip down in an ABS theatre I am always conscious that I am naked. That’s not the case at a bathhouse, or in a hotel room, where I often don’t even think about it. Possibly there’s a sliver of concern, knowing that, in fact, I’m legally not supposed to be naked in that theater, and if the police happened to choose that night to pay a visit to the theater, things would be…awkward. In some ways I sometimes wonder if it isn’t a good thing that I never had much luck at the local ABS before they shut it down - if I had, I’m sure I would have become a regular feature of the place, and ended up in trouble eventually. As it was I only had a cock up my ass about five times.

• Upvote 1