I lay naked on a couch at X theaters and suck cocks all day! Anybody else like that scene?

yelpingQ

I did that at a place, on more than one occasion, called "Love Shack" in Tampa, Fl.  It's in the Drew Park section of town, and the entire second floor had multiple high back movie theaters where you could roam around and decide where you wanted to sit and which videos to watch.  It was $10 to get up to the second floor but you could take all your clothes off (Or I least I did), I generally just wore a tank top, shorts, and a jock underneath, as well as boots.  You will want to keep your shoes on in this place, trust me'

But management never bothered me, or anyone, you could go back downstairs and just flash the stamp on your wrist when you wanted to go back up.

This was pre-covid, and no one looked twice if you were naked or sucking dick or whatever, so yeah I liked the variety of videos and different rooms.  The parking lot itself was jumping, there was a very hung guy who parked his minivan by the entrance.  When you came in or left, he was right there with a big smirk on his face.  Obviously everything was BIG on this guy.

I hope it is still open and I can get over there again soon.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Guys on Sniffies talk about being there, eager to take loads, etc. I’ve never been there. If you want to take a field trip sometime, shout. (My car isn’t anything to look at, but it can handle 275.)

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, ejaculaTe said:

Guys on Sniffies talk about being there, eager to take loads, etc. I’ve never been there. If you want to take a field trip sometime, shout. (My car isn’t anything to look at, but it can handle 275.)

I may take you up on that offer, if and when I can get out of the house.  I checked online and it said it was still open.  The place, even the parking lot, is always jumping.  What surprised me was there was a mention of "closing soon" online, so I suppose they are no longer a 24 hour operation.  The upstairs area was truly worth the entry fee.  I have never seen so much open sex going on besides being in a bathhouse, the upstairs is enormous.   The downstairs area has your typical booths where you drop $1 bills, and they have a large booth in the back that can hold maybe four guys.  I am just hoping they continue to operate the upstairs, not sure if Covid had any long terms effects on that location.  Much different vibes than the other ABS in that Drew Park Area.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I go and strip down to my jock strap and get on the couch with my ass up. It doesn't always end with me getting fucked. Sometimes people laugh or cringe or ignore me. Some probably think I'm gross or pathetic. But sometimes I luck out and pick up a load  or 2. That's what keeps me coming back.