Waterboys.com issue

Hi all......I love watersports so on a recommendation from here I have tried to join the Waterboys.com site. 

Unfortunately they are not sending me the confirmation email link.

I have tried with 3 different emails and have emailed them with no reply. They do recognise me tho as when I ask for a password reset they say they have sent one but nothing comes through!

I Have checked my Spam and Junk emails too!

Is the site still going? Has anyone else had this issue?

It looks like a sweet site so I would like to get on it and find fellow piss swallowers and squirters!

• 1 year later...

Has anyone been able to use this site in the last two years? I have the same issue the original poster had with it: signing up with no confirmation link sent. I've also tried emailing their contact address for help but have gotten no response back. There is a copyright 2024 notice at the bottom of its home page. Anyone?

26 minutes ago, pozsewerpig said:

Has anyone been able to use this site in the last two years? I have the same issue the original poster had with it: signing up with no confirmation link sent. I've also tried emailing their contact address for help but have gotten no response back. There is a copyright 2024 notice at the bottom of its home page. Anyone?

same