Cruising in Austin

kinkatx

1 hour ago, kittyvoxxx said:

love to see fellow austin sluts goin at it. i havent been up to shenanigans in a bit. too cold honestly!

Certainly has been too cold and rainy for any outside activities.  Thankfully the bookstores are heated...  Not that I have had much opportunity lately to go...  work has been killing me.

On 12/2/2022 at 12:54 PM, austin_submale said:

Unfortunately those three cities are 2+, 3+ and 4-5+ hours away from Austin.  Texas is big...  hand has lots of traffic...  even when there isn't road construction or accidents, it still takes a long time to get from Austin to San Antonio, Houston or DFW.

Cumunion is so worth the trip.

In DFW it's a warehouse party. Wonder what it would take to get that going in ATX?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2022 at 2:29 PM, austin_submale said:

Hot!  What is a good time/day to go?  Where at Bird Island do people meet up and is there any particular protocol for showing you're there to be bred?  I'd love to know more!

Typically after dark. Some guys just strip down and bend over waiting for anyone and anything to fuck them. Of course that varies on success. Just boils down to whether the guy is attracted to you. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Fitanoncumswallow said:

Typically after dark. Some guys just strip down and bend over waiting for anyone and anything to fuck them. Of course that varies on success. Just boils down to whether the guy is attracted to you. 

Thanks...  since it seems like 99.9% of Austin guys, even those who aren't muscular or skinny or young themselves have no interest in someone who is older and chubby...  I am not sure what my success would be just bending over.  But I suppose you never know so I should go and try it out some time.  I wonder how the numbers of guys there compares to places like Austin Six or All Things Adult?  Those are the places I normally go.  But it seems like since Covid and especially with this whole Monkey Pox mess, that the numbers are off.  Alas.

3 minutes ago, austin_submale said:

Thanks...  since it seems like 99.9% of Austin guys, even those who aren't muscular or skinny or young themselves have no interest in someone who is older and chubby...  I am not sure what my success would be just bending over.  But I suppose you never know so I should go and try it out some time.  I wonder how the numbers of guys there compares to places like Austin Six or All Things Adult?  Those are the places I normally go.  But it seems like since Covid and especially with this whole Monkey Pox mess, that the numbers are off.  Alas.

It's mostly younger guys who go to there. Austin six might be better for you since that crowd is more older. Been a while since I've gone there myself, but the seats in the back have always been the spot. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Fitanoncumswallow said:

It's mostly younger guys who go to there. Austin six might be better for you since that crowd is more older. Been a while since I've gone there myself, but the seats in the back have always been the spot. 

Good to know.  I still need to check it out but at least I can set my expectations more realistically I hope.