Gran Canaria in July 2022

Hey guys, Aussie here travelling to Gran Canaria (solo) for the first time in mid July 2022 for a 6 day stay. I'm hoping to get as many loads as possible (maybe give a few too)!

I'm wanting to get an idea of the what the 'vibe' is like on the island at the moment, in terms of venues being open and tourists returning following the lockdowns of 2020-2021. Is it busy again? Is mid July a good time to go if I'm looking for lots of sex? Where are the best sleazy venues?

Also, any recommendations on where a solo traveller should stay? I am considering 2 nights at Basement Studios (it looks a little gross, but kinda exciting to know that there's an on-site sex maze, slings in the rooms and nudity is encouraged). And the last 4 nights at Axel so I can stay somewhere a bit nicer but still have guys load me up in my hotel.

Any GC advice would be great!

Edited by Dexus

July is a vacation month in Europe (like August) so you will see a lot more families etc. but there are always plenty of horny gay men in GC. Maybe not as much as during special events like Bear Carnival, Pride, Fetish week, Winter Pride or in winter (Scandi season) and so on but enough to keep you busy 😉

I just arrived yesterday so (and was tired from traveling) so I don't know about venues but hearing the thump thump from the clubs until 6am I figure everything is open. But I am too old now anyway to hang around bars and clubs that late LOL.

What I did notice compared to September when I was last here is that COVID rules are gone. No more face masks (except public transport). 

I have stayed at Basement Studios a few times but that was years and years ago before the change of management and the upgrade of the bungalows. What I did notice at the time was that after the day visitors have left the place was practically dead. If you expect orgies between the guests, I never saw them. It may have changed now. A day pass is €12,- That could be an alternative. Day visitors arrive as early as 9am. But Basement is ideally located across the street from Yumbo and staying for only two days can't hurt. You could meet guys and see them again in the evening somewhere else.

• Like 1

@Dexus As mentioned before, June-August are summer holiday months in Europe with majority of gay men heading to southern Europe. Being a year-round holiday destination, Gran Canaria gets a fair share number of gay men during these months. Always a mixed bag of couple, solo travellers, twinks, bears and everything in between. However, expect about half full of what you would normally see during high season. Having said that, local Canarios and peninsulares (Spaniards from mainland Spain) are the dominant category. And the good news, is that the ratio of tops to bottoms tend to increase in favour of the tops. (many are family men, bisex, and closeted cases). Basement is a good venue during the day, but most of the action will be at: Reds (busy from 10PM onwards, although they do open at 9pm), Zoo (mostly younger crowds and favourite of English speaking men), The newly re-opened Factory (they just moved to another location and can't say anything about what the patterns are at the new place), and Bunker. TimEoFF is for fisting; year round fisting but expect 90% fisting and only occasional fuck. Your best bets: Zoo, Reds and hopefully Factory.

I sometimes do a circuit: start at Noxon (smallish cruise club at Yumbo- but good fun), go to Reds till 1am, ZOO till about 3am (REDS and Zoo are very close to each other- 3 min walk), and if I still need cock and cum I stop at Bunker for a night cap, where I am guaranteed to get at least 3 or 4 loads. 

The one thing I would mention is that if you are in Europe, I strongly recommend Berlin. There are 4 places where you are guaranteed loads: Lab.Oratory at Berghain, Bull Bar, Ajpnia and Scheune. Ajpnia on Wednesday at 7pm, Lab on Thursday and Friday, Bull on Fri/Sat, Ajpnia on Sat for their Poz nights, Scheune for Sunday. Next BioHazard party is I believe in August, so you'll miss that. 

Amsterdam is OK for loads, especially from Arabs fleeing the heat of the summer in the Middle East. Added benefit for Amsterdam is that you can buy and smoke weed pretty much everywhere (try to be discreet though if you are on a street) and head into a dark room. Church club is ok and so is Eagle and Dirty Dicks. However, chances of getting loaded are the highest in Berlin, followed by GC and Amsterdam. London is OK, although it lost quite a bit of in the recent years (not sure if it's just a luck of the draw for me, or ....)

There are some other clubs around Europe and private parties where you can attend either as a top or a bottom but they don't normally advertise.

Hope this helps a bit. Happy loading!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2022 at 8:58 PM, EuRawBottom said:

@Dexus As mentioned before, June-August are summer holiday months in Europe with majority of gay men heading to southern Europe. Being a year-round holiday destination, Gran Canaria gets a fair share number of gay men during these months. Always a mixed bag of couple, solo travellers, twinks, bears and everything in between. However, expect about half full of what you would normally see during high season. Having said that, local Canarios and peninsulares (Spaniards from mainland Spain) are the dominant category. And the good news, is that the ratio of tops to bottoms tend to increase in favour of the tops. (many are family men, bisex, and closeted cases). Basement is a good venue during the day, but most of the action will be at: Reds (busy from 10PM onwards, although they do open at 9pm), Zoo (mostly younger crowds and favourite of English speaking men), The newly re-opened Factory (they just moved to another location and can't say anything about what the patterns are at the new place), and Bunker. TimEoFF is for fisting; year round fisting but expect 90% fisting and only occasional fuck. Your best bets: Zoo, Reds and hopefully Factory.

I sometimes do a circuit: start at Noxon (smallish cruise club at Yumbo- but good fun), go to Reds till 1am, ZOO till about 3am (REDS and Zoo are very close to each other- 3 min walk), and if I still need cock and cum I stop at Bunker for a night cap, where I am guaranteed to get at least 3 or 4 loads. 

The one thing I would mention is that if you are in Europe, I strongly recommend Berlin. There are 4 places where you are guaranteed loads: Lab.Oratory at Berghain, Bull Bar, Ajpnia and Scheune. Ajpnia on Wednesday at 7pm, Lab on Thursday and Friday, Bull on Fri/Sat, Ajpnia on Sat for their Poz nights, Scheune for Sunday. Next BioHazard party is I believe in August, so you'll miss that. 

Amsterdam is OK for loads, especially from Arabs fleeing the heat of the summer in the Middle East. Added benefit for Amsterdam is that you can buy and smoke weed pretty much everywhere (try to be discreet though if you are on a street) and head into a dark room. Church club is ok and so is Eagle and Dirty Dicks. However, chances of getting loaded are the highest in Berlin, followed by GC and Amsterdam. London is OK, although it lost quite a bit of in the recent years (not sure if it's just a luck of the draw for me, or ....)

There are some other clubs around Europe and private parties where you can attend either as a top or a bottom but they don't normally advertise.

Hope this helps a bit. Happy loading!

Thanks for detailed info! Zoo, Reds and Bunker it is for me then :)

• 1 month later...
On 7/16/2022 at 1:04 PM, BareFaggot34 said:

So when are you going dexus? I just arrived 🙂

I arrived yesterday 🙂

As luck would have it, my Euro trip started off with a Covid infection (inevitable and expected as I was yet to have it). Then followed by a nasty anal herpes outbreak that I think was made worse by the Covid infection (now finally resolved itself). And now I've arrived in Gran Canaria with a very small (but sore) anal fissure. I just cannot believe my bad luck. There are so many men here in GC that are down to fuck and I can't offer them my ass hole! I have a whole week here, so desperately hoping I will be fine in a few days as long as I take care of my hole. I'm still gonna top people in the meantime though 🙂 

Well, the factory was supposed to have a big RAW party last night, but there were about 5 people 😞

So I went to Construction and met a guy I talked to on Grindr...That guy spend the best part of the past 5 hours fucking my brains out. Fed me his piss and gave me a pissfuck without telling me (hot!) and let me get bred by 4 other guys so he could fuck my cum filled ass harder. 

Oh and I fisted two hot sluts 🙂

So yeah Construction is the place to be! But we also went to Bunker afterwards and fucking on the "outside" (but covered) terrace is also hot.

For those counting, my holiday so far: 

- pissloads: 2 (ass and mouth)

- sluts fisted: 2

- most dicks in me at the same moment: 3

- dicks sucked: A lot😅

- bare cocks in my slutty bare hole: ~23

- loads in my cunt: ~10

Edited by BareFaggot34
  • Like 2
  • Piggy 2