What are the signals?

Eye contact, especially repeated eye contact  is a big one. Especially if it’s followed by a smile or a wink, or if they’re very bold, licking their lips or grabbing/rubbing their cock through their pants. A head nod towards a bathroom. 

• Like 1

On 5/25/2022 at 8:54 PM, BootmanLA said:

I hate to be a wet blanket, but it's probably worth a reminder: while same-sex sex has been legalized in a big chunk of the world, that's not the case everywhere, and even where it's perfectly legal, it's not always (in fact, rarely is) legal in a public setting.

I take your point.  There may be mitigating circumstances though, depending on where you live.  Around here, the Publix grocery store in WM is about as cruisy as a public place can get.  No, there's no sexual acts, but everyone lives within a mile or two of everyone else, and it's eeeeasy to pick up a quickie in the aisles.  While I prefer to cruise in places where the deed can get done, I'm not blind either.  Waiting in line at the deli counter can be very entertaining. 

• Like 1

Well...after being stood up yesterday by a regular fuck bud I went to a local cruising park to take the dog for a walk. I NEVER cruise in public!!

I then sat down at the picnic table looking at my phone. I saw a guy get out of his car and walk toward the table. He said Hi I replied and we made small talk. 

I then very bravely asked him if he was on Squirt ( where I get all my contacts) . He said no but was on Bi Australia! Whew!!

After a bit more relaxed chat about what the park was used for we got into the front of my van. I will not do public sex. He dropped his pants and revealed a lovely big shaved cock and balls. I fondled him and while talking realised I had given him a quote for some auto electrical work and already had his number!!

He had to go so there was no time to go somewhere private so I could fuck him, but we are now connected and looking forward to some great sex!! Plus I think I now have his rewire job!! Win win!! 

It took a lot for me to take the step to ask him about Squirt but I think I was confortable with his body language.!  I think it was fate that got us both there at the same time...as I said I do not usually cruise. Cheers.

Edited by Queenzlander59