Shared cock!

I hate sharing cock with another bottom, as I know I'm a complete cock whore. Most of my friends know I'm a cock whore and proud of it. One of my friend's calls me, he to is bottom so when he invited me over to share a cock, I hesitate to until he described the cock as being 11inches long and as thick as a coke can, he told me this guy had already cummed in him twice and was ready to blow his load again. So I hopped in the car and drove to his place.

Once I was there, both were naked so I striped down and climbed onto the edge of the bed with my friend, as the guy starts to lube my eager hole, his cock already buried in my friends hole as he fingers my hole, I was getting really horny and started making out with my friend, this got the other even hotter and was fucking my friend even harder, he says to guy to fuck my greedy hole, with hesitation he rams his cock into my hole, slick with lube and cum all over his cock, and says he loves cock whores that don't care where a cock has been, with in minutes my clitty was oozing cum out if which he wipes up of my tummy and feeds my cum telling me I'm a good gurl, he then starts to feed the rest of my cum to my friend who was eager to taste and eat.

For the 2 hours he was swapping between the two of us, when he finally came in my friend he told me to rim and felch my friend hole, I ended up have a meal of his cum, my hole is gaped and still hungry for more cock especially this guys cock. 15 minutes later he was ready to go again, he fucked us even harder making both of us cry and both of us cum, he was brutal with the way he was ramming his cock into us, saying that our holes belonged to him , as he blows another load into my aching hole,he was balls deep when he blew his load, so I know what ever he dumped into me was deep in me. He came once more but there was very little cum this time, he said he was spent. Gave my his number and he took my number, and said he would catch up us again.

My friend asked my what I thought about while we both took a shower together, I said to him glad you don't mind sharing, as if I had found him first he would be my secret, we made out in the shower, both got dressed and went out for dinner.

I will be calling this guy for my own private session with him.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 6

1 minute ago, Leatherman667 said:

I love sharing cock in sex clubs and bathhouses. In fact I love sharing many cocks! 

Bottom here hopefully we can arrange a meeting.image.thumb.jpg.9ddc1a60247a09b84ceec779bff556a5.jpg