Can't cum when fucked deep and hard, suggestions?

Dyonis05

Me neither and my men want to enjoy my boy cunt, so anything else is out of place.

I have never gotten hard nor cum while being fucked.

A bottom's experience is totally different than the top's. The top needs to unload .

The bottom focuses on milking the top's balls and cock and getting that load. For sure, that is our job!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like many others it seems like an odd question. as a bottom i have no desire to cum while being fucked. i usually don't even get hard. i love going home and jacking off to the memories.

i have only been close to cumming twice. first when i lost my cherry splayed face down with his thrusts rubbing m cock against the mattress. and another time of multiple firsts, It was only abot the fourth time I was fuckedand was also the first tine I was fucked standing up which was also the first time I was fucked i front of a room of people and the first time I was fucked while sucking cock. the rhytym of being fucked swung my dick back and forth andwhen i got a mouthful of cum i almost lost it. Then the top pushed my head down and slammed into me so that my cock swung forward and strands of my own pre-cum splashed me in the face

Well put me in the camp as someone who understand your plight. This is sex and you deserve to get your rocks off just as much as he does.

I'm still figuring out how my pleasure centers work down there myself but it do think a key thing is not to worry about whether you are going to cum. You need to focus on the feeling of being fucked deep. What does being fucked deep mean to you? What does it mean to him? You're totally letting someone else own your body in that moment and that's a very powerful thing.

When I don't think about trying to cum that's when I start to drip everywhere and then my hole really begins to open up. It's almost like you have to let the orgasm cum to you than you go to it, you know?

Hope that helps.

The only time I think of not cumming and taking a top's seed is if I desire to be filled and used as a cum dump. As such, when I top, there are times I could give a rats ass if the bottom cums or is even hard...I want to nut in his ass. However, depending on my partner and if I'm topping or bottoming, that is not the case, so for me it de.pends on who I am with and my mood

From another point of view, as a predominately top, I like to fuck the cum out of my bottom and feel his ass twitch and pulse as he shoots his cum - and then keep pounding even if he can't take it any more until I flood his ass with my seed.

As a bottom - I can stay hard the whole time and only cum if the top wants me too - I really like the feeling of cumming while I have a good cock in my ass, but usually save my load for a flip with him if he flips, and if not, the next willing bottom in line....

I agree that it sucks. I love to fuck the cum out of the bottom. Although right now I have FB that doesn't even get hard and seems to get true anal orgasms and has his hole fill up with creamy cum like lube from them. As a bottom I love to get the cum fucked out of me (I can cum hands free), and if I'm getting a good fuck from someone I'm really into it can be difficult too hold off long enough to get off at the same time as the top.

My only suggestion is to lay back and forget about cumming and hope nature takes it course.

I have the same prob too sometimes! I hate it when I'm sooo horny and the top plows me hard and deep that I can't cum anymore. Also, my top fuck buddy wants to see me cum becoz he likes the feeling of me cumming while his cock is inside me. What else to do aside from concentrating?

• 2 weeks later...