How long does piss last in bottle?

Hey everyone,

I know piss is always better when it’s warm and straight from the Tap, but sometimes that’s not feasible. Yet I still crave Men’s piss. 😋 I’m planning to store some in bottles so I can save for later and have a regular supply, but I’m wondering how long it’s safe to drink after putting in a bottle. Does it expire or go bad? So to speak. I don’t want to refrigerate it cause I think warm piss tastes better, or at least room temperature. But I want to know if I have to drink it as soon as possible or if I can save it for longer and have large supply? 

Piss lovers, please let me know what you think and if you’ve stored piss in bottles to drink later, before. 😊 

I have read that drinker guys leave empty cups and bottles at urinals in hopes that guys fill them up so they can drink later, also trucker piss bombs at roadsides, bottles filled while driving disposed out the window.

• Like 2

Stored piss goes rancid pretty quickly. Can still be good for pouring over yourself or somebody else, during a very piggy session, but undrinkable.

I often put empty beer glasses in urinals to see if they get filled up. Sadly most guys aim away from them, but sometimes i have been lucky

• Moderators

I haven't tried this (not being a piss fan), but I think you could store it frozen for up to a year and thaw it in a microwave pretty easily. That works fine for many sorts of perishable liquids. Just make sure to use a microwave-safe container and unseal it before you thaw it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/30/2022 at 5:51 PM, john54476 said:

I have read that drinker guys leave empty cups and bottles at urinals in hopes that guys fill them up so they can drink later, also trucker piss bombs at roadsides, bottles filled while driving disposed out the window.

That’s actually a great idea. Plus, it would mean drinking piss from total strangers which is always fun too. 😄

On 5/31/2022 at 3:42 AM, fatbottom said:

Stored piss goes rancid pretty quickly. Can still be good for pouring over yourself or somebody else, during a very piggy session, but undrinkable.

I often put empty beer glasses in urinals to see if they get filled up. Sadly most guys aim away from them, but sometimes i have been lucky

Understandable. I may have to resort to that to get my fix. 

On 6/5/2022 at 2:56 PM, viking8x6 said:

I haven't tried this (not being a piss fan), but I think you could store it frozen for up to a year and thaw it in a microwave pretty easily. That works fine for many sorts of perishable liquids. Just make sure to use a microwave-safe container and unseal it before you thaw it.

Freezing is an option. I just hope it has the same distinctive taste after being thawed out.  ☺️ 

stored piss is no good. way better hot and fresh from the tap. plus it defeats the purpose of the men who piss on us or down our throats who just wanna use a faggots mouth for a toilet. plus it’s usually easy to find guys to piss in your mouth, specially if they know they can get some good head

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

In my own experience over the years, it's true it won't keep well. My rule of thumb is if it starts smelling like ammonia, it's too far gone, but I've had it in bottles from men for another two days before feeling it's no longer good. Of course, there are dicussions about possible bacteria forming, etc, but c'mon, if you're drinking other men's piss in the first place, you already know you're on the dicey side of things. 😉

I have been drinking piss left in beer bottles, water bottles, and pint glasses in the bathroom at the bars for quite a few years, and some men have even generously filled a cup or bottle on the patio for me more than a few times. I've never been sick from it other than drinking too much at once - a two-liter bottle of piss isn't meant to be chugged. Finish it over a couple of hours with an occasional bottle of water in between and take a couple of pisses to get it through your system.  I've had as much as a gallon of piss in an evening with no issues as long as I pace myself. Though it's hot as fuck to show those around you how thirsty for piss you are and how much you can drink for them, but reality has some limitations.

• Like 1