Looking for some XXL TOPS in saint Pete

It's my birthday this week so I thought I would treat myself (By advertising I am in need) to some Big Cock.  No experience necessary, just a willingness to learn and not have any place to be for at least 4 hours.  Will provide food and beverage, alcohol as well, just don't bring lube.  Please be 18, and have ID.

any forum members in the area want to come by and pay mw a visit I will be offering complimentary blow jobs and please bring your cell phone for selfies.

SERIOUSLY GUYS - if you are looking to blow your load, contact me

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/9/2022 at 2:21 PM, ellentonboy said:

It's my birthday this week so I thought I would treat myself (By advertising I am in need) to some Big Cock.  No experience necessary, just a willingness to learn and not have any place to be for at least 4 hours.  Will provide food and beverage, alcohol as well, just don't bring lube.  Please be 18, and have ID.

any forum members in the area want to come by and pay mw a visit I will be offering complimentary blow jobs and please bring your cell phone for selfies.

SERIOUSLY GUYS - if you are looking to blow your load, contact me

Well that day came and went with no interest, maybe I should change my avatar or just get back on web cam sites where I am most appreciated.  Actually, I am kidding, as BZ has offered so much information to be honest, I would not know where else to look or who to turn to .  For that, I am grateful.