Pride Month is a blessing Part 2.

...and I m a blessed fag. I m not writing too much as I m tired now.

Sam just left my place.

He came over for his "fag show" as he calls it. The show was me in my cage and on my knees the whole time he was here. Fucking my ass with a sextoy, obeying his orders. On my back, on all 4s, playing with my clit, doing ass 2 mouth, sitting on it.

Sam was slapping my ass (he slapped my face, once, quite hard), enjoying the show, jerking off. I think he s finding out about his power over me, testing the limits, I felt like I was some kind of experiment...

He fucked my mouth several times, pulling my hair, then ordered me to fuck myself some more (while texting on his mobile).

In the end he came on my face and on my mouth. He had to go, out with some friends.

Zipping up he asked me if his brother knew about this, about me being "this". Then he asked : "did you do this for him?"

I said the truth : no. I wanted to tell him to be discrete about it but didnt.

As he told me last time, I ve been on my knees the whole time until he left. 

I love this guy.