What is going on here? (Video with seemingly endless cumming, pressure bulb, ?)

PozUpMN

In this twitter video, some guy apparently just keeps cumming and cumming, overflowing a drinking glass.

At the same time, he is periodically squeezing a bulb, like those on a blood pressure cuff.  The attached tube goes underneath him somewhere, I can't quite tell where.  The jets do not seem to coincide with the bulb contractions.  The fluid does indeed seem to be coming out of his cock, not a nearby tube.

Can anyone tell me what is going on here?  I've seen guys with relative hyperspermia before, but this seems almost unreal.  And then there's that pressure bulb being squeezed.  Is there some hidden device(s), and what are they?  I can hardly imagine someone body-modding a port/catheter into their seminal vesicles or urethra, being fed by a pressurized tank of "cum"..  Maybe this is "a thing" in the body-mod community??  

I volunteer to experience having my guts flooded to capacity by a guy like this..  Strictly for scientific purposes, of course..

• Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
On 6/11/2022 at 4:31 PM, PozUpMN said:

does indeed seem to be coming out of his cock

"seem to be" is the operative phrase here. It is clearly faked. How isn't clear, because it's a well-done fake.

One possibility is that he has a PA piercing (without a ring in) and has a small tube run through the hole from below, except in the last little bit where I suspect the tube is behind his dick (a couple of the spurts in that position look like they are coming from behind it).