11 anon loads

Brianbttm

Extra horny lately so I got a room at the Days Inn in Raleigh last night. Changed my profile to cumdump anon ass up face down with blindfold no load refused and posted the room number on grindr, sniffies, BBRT and Twitter and propped the door open. Ended up taking 10 anon loads then changed my prolfiles back and went to sleep around 2:30.Never saw a pic of most of the guys nor chatted. Then around 6am a guy on grindr messaged around 6am asking if I was still taking loads. His profile had no pic or age listed, just muscular and top. Said I was still going and 30 mins later he was mounting my ass and eventually dropped load #11 in me. Tried to upload pic of the guy fucking me this morning, but file size is too big. Pics are on my Twitter though.

Edited by Brianbttm
  • Like 2
  • Piggy 9

Hopefully at least a few of those bros entertained you with a quality rimming before injecting seed into you?

That’s my favorite part of breeding a used  anon ass-up faghole, is eating from it first. Invading a used hole with my tongue is so carnal and filthy, and I think the faggot bottoms usually enjoy the massage as a change of pace. 

The fuckslop in my beard is a nice turn on for my partner when I get home after too

one time a ripped black walked in as i started to open up a young man, ended up making out with his demon rod and the sluts shithole simultaneously

• Like 1