[Smooth Butt] taking a big load bareback....a bottom's perspective on what's the attr

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original post on Smooth Butt For Mature Tops...

pic2.jpg

i read recently a top's perspective on why he enjoyed to bareback fuck so much...and so i thought i would share a bottom's perspective on why getting fucked bare is so damned addictive.

i love to get fucked in all positions...but especially to be on my back as the top fucking me is about to unload, legs wrapped around his body pulling him into me, my ass cheeks pulled apart as i raise my legs up and open for him, my tight smooth hole being used/abused....stretched to it's limit, ass raised up slightly so he can penetrate me deeper and feel every inch of his cock getting squeezed and milked by my hungry fuckhole. It feels amazing as his raw cockhead flares thick as he readies to cum, opening my hole wider as he slides in and out the full length of his dick as he deep dicks my asshole...making my hole clench harder to get a grip on his pumping cock. Usually his precum flows more and he slides deeper inside, thrusting quicker in short humping motions to get his nutt boiling over,

pic1.jpgI like to feel under him at this moment and pull on his tightly packed nuts as they pull up tight against his body, readying to unload, rolling them around to ensure all that man-juice is ready to flow freely. As he starts to grunt and thrust deep...climbing that hill and seeking his much needed nutt...i feel the tension flex and release throughout his body as he uses my pussy as his relief hole...just another warm hole to use and release his seed into, his shaft throbbing and pulsing, that's the time to use my ass muscles to milk him (if he hasn't already fucked them out of use!) and try to grasp at his cock as it slides in and out, pulling on it....relaxing as he pushes deep into the warmth of my guts...gripping at it and milking it as he slides out, feeling like he is pulling my guts out with his cock...readying to shoot his hot goo deep inside me - most guys give a good hard deep thrust they are about to cum, so i am prepared to be lifted up, skewered on his hard throbbing cock as it explodes inside me... i will feel it swell inside as he shoots, he grunts and signals his pleasure from the release of his creamy seed load deep into the warmth of my silky wet guts. his cock gets rock hard and steely and he is after only one thing....and then he releases a gushing flood inside me....creamy warmth jetting deep and the gush of his load filling my guts. i enjoy hearing his grunts of satisfaction as he spears my clenching asshole deep and expends the warmth of his seed deep into me. hopefully he will keep shafting it deep into my asshole right through his full load...clenching his face and grunting his pleasure and giving it all to me in short bursts and thrusts - some tops just ram it deep inside and hold it still to explode it without moving - often they don't want to move their tender flared cockhead inside my gripping hole as it spits and spurts hot cum, but i like to give it a squeeze with my ass muscles just to se

e him jump and push it harder and deeper inside....and then cums the best part...feeling the connection of having been an obedient willing sperm recepticle for a horny top that was desperate for ass and REALLY NEEDED to fuck a hungry butthole to get his 5-day old nutt off.

pic1.jpg

him grinding deep as he enjoys the heat of my ass wrapped around his still spurting cock as it jerks and spasms in my ass, his cock either staying hard or deflating as it enjoys the sensation of my swampy cunt...either way at some point he slowly pulls out and his seed load drips and leaks from of my stretched and abused hole...dripping and drooling his creamy sperm load down my asscrack to remind me that i just got fucked hard, deep, and to the top's thorough and complete satisfaction. one of the best parts is to then reach back and feel the creampie in my just fucked hole...i start fingering at my open hole...pushing his load back in...pushing open my swollen just-fucked asslips and getting two fingers in deep to finger-fuck that cummy hole...showing him the cream he just fucked hard ino my hole...with any luck he will dive in and eat out my cummy hole as i stroke out my load all over my chest and stomach while he watches from between my legs.

pic1.jpg

I also like it when the top leaves his cock inside my used, swampy hole afterwards, gently rocking it in and squeezing at his over-exerted cock, sucking all his juices out of him, milking the final remnant so his load into me, leaving it inside till he gets hard again and fuck me some more - or if he stays hard after cumming, i'll climb up on top of him and sit him back, with him inside me and me sitting in his lap with his cock splitting my smooth asscheeks open, riding his wet cum covered cock and clenching my stretched asshole....hittting poppers that make my asshole grip his cock in a silky vise... until I shoot my load over his chest, and/or he deposits a second a load deep in my squirming, writhing butt...then lay back with him up my hole and take a well deserved break....resting my well-fucked and enlarged hole until he needs more of it later in the night or in the morning...

The feeling of being unloaded in is great, nothing like it - especially after a good long fuck session with a huge cock or cocks, where you walk funny afterwards, with a warm squishy up your ass, body aglow, muscles aching all over - inside and out and with a huge smile on your face! and that feeling of hot cum shoved deep inside your body, the seed load making your well-fucked cunt wet and loose in your ass for hours afterwards. best to leave that load in your hole as you make your way home...my squishy pussy dripping out cream down my legs, ass overfilled with cum, well-fucked hole buzzing all the way home......longing already for another session and cock to dump it's load deep.

6735054797439398031-2942185655087204529?l=smoothbutt4maturetops.blogspot.com

More...

• 3 years later...

Love this post, I feel so much like that when I bottom...I am an active bottom and love to milk my top...let him feel how much I enjoy getting bred by him and crave his cum deep inside me to feel I am his fuck toy....I always concentrate on giving him the best my hole has to offer....that's why I have a nice stable of married men...who feel and know they are men but can also enjoy a gay boy who brings out the best in them....you have a great blog page....

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.