BBC PT3

sadden

Been wearing my cage more (ordered a cobra n and 3 rings) also been "masturbating" with my ass more so ive been insanely.horny.

Browsed grnde all day and couldnt land anything. Got called out too work while wearing a cage, plug, panties and stockings. So i left em on under my work clothes.

10 hours later and i was dripping and ready for a hot.load.

BBC hits me up out of the blue and he can host, it just so happened i was passing through town on my way home.

I swung over too his place and 5 mins later gis cock was down my throat. Im not great at deep throat by the way. But i did my best. Hes young and hung like a horse.

I went too the bathroom and remived plug.

After making sure i was good too go he pushed me down and held.me down by the neck as he slid into me. *Heaven*

I whimpered like a bitch in heat as he easiliy slid in and out of me. A few minutes kater he was asking if i wanted his baby batter. What do you think i said?

20220624_204704.thumb.jpg.94e9b013ee5dab11bae4636235931063.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2022 at 9:06 PM, sadden said:

Been wearing my cage more (ordered a cobra n and 3 rings) also been "masturbating" with my ass more so ive been insanely.horny.

Browsed grnde all day and couldnt land anything. Got called out too work while wearing a cage, plug, panties and stockings. So i left em on under my work clothes.

10 hours later and i was dripping and ready for a hot.load.

BBC hits me up out of the blue and he can host, it just so happened i was passing through town on my way home.

I swung over too his place and 5 mins later gis cock was down my throat. Im not great at deep throat by the way. But i did my best. Hes young and hung like a horse.

I went too the bathroom and remived plug.

After making sure i was good too go he pushed me down and held.me down by the neck as he slid into me. *Heaven*

I whimpered like a bitch in heat as he easiliy slid in and out of me. A few minutes kater he was asking if i wanted his baby batter. What do you think i said?

20220624_204704.thumb.jpg.94e9b013ee5dab11bae4636235931063.jpg

dick pic