Last day in Philly

BlondBttm

Sitting here with my cunt full from a last minute hookup. Hot south Philly dude who I chatted with a couple of days, before we could finally make it happen - literally half an hour before check out! Hes on his lunch, so he came up. I left the door open, he came in to find me naked on my knees, waiting. He drops trou,  get out his cock for me to suck hard. So I oblige. He got a big belly with a tatt,  bald head...HOT!  Hes rubbing me up and down, reaches for my hole, slides a finger in, comments how hot and wet I already am. I get him hard, then on my knees on the bed I go... he lines up and in he goes... comments on how nice my pussy feels. He starts banging me like a cheap whore grabbing my hips and pumping around ! I'm in heaven. He starts jackrabbitting my cunt, switching between deep thrusts and using my asslips to jack himself off. Hes finally ready, and let's me know. I'm begging him to breed me, so he obliges!  Shoots a big load deeply in me, really knocking me up! Pulls out, I clean him off, he dresses and leaves... I eat his load out of my hole, and now I gotta get dressed and check out!

• Like 7
  • Piggy 1

Reminds me of a late checkout hotel fuck I had in San Diego…literally had about 15 minutes to fuck, check out and get to airport…dude was pounding my ass with me on all 4s on the bed. I hear the door open and cleaning crew was coming into room to prepare for next guest check in…they clearly saw what was going on and backed out of room back to the hallway.  The dude breeding me didn’t care, kept going and I was in heaven so it didn’t both me. He nutted and left. I quickly got ready and left. Felt awkward walking past cleaning crew in the hallway, but I got a good load so it wasn’t all bad. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

On 6/30/2022 at 9:24 AM, BlondBttm said:

Sitting here with my cunt full from a last minute hookup. Hot south Philly dude who I chatted with a couple of days, before we could finally make it happen - literally half an hour before check out! Hes on his lunch, so he came up. I left the door open, he came in to find me naked on my knees, waiting. He drops trou,  get out his cock for me to suck hard. So I oblige. He got a big belly with a tatt,  bald head...HOT!  Hes rubbing me up and down, reaches for my hole, slides a finger in, comments how hot and wet I already am. I get him hard, then on my knees on the bed I go... he lines up and in he goes... comments on how nice my pussy feels. He starts banging me like a cheap whore grabbing my hips and pumping around ! I'm in heaven. He starts jackrabbitting my cunt, switching between deep thrusts and using my asslips to jack himself off. Hes finally ready, and let's me know. I'm begging him to breed me, so he obliges!  Shoots a big load deeply in me, really knocking me up! Pulls out, I clean him off, he dresses and leaves... I eat his load out of my hole, and now I gotta get dressed and check out!

Damn hot, dude. I'd just like it all if it wasn't so rushed. Maybe get he to go in for seconds. But I'd take it...gladly. 

17 hours ago, norcalraw said:

Reminds me of a late checkout hotel fuck I had in San Diego…literally had about 15 minutes to fuck, check out and get to airport…dude was pounding my ass with me on all 4s on the bed. I hear the door open and cleaning crew was coming into room to prepare for next guest check in…they clearly saw what was going on and backed out of room back to the hallway.  The dude breeding me didn’t care, kept going and I was in heaven so it didn’t both me. He nutted and left. I quickly got ready and left. Felt awkward walking past cleaning crew in the hallway, but I got a good load so it wasn’t all bad. 

So much for being a top!  😈