Visiting for Folsom Europe 2022

This will be my first time in Berlin and I decided to go during Folsom Europe

I’ve  found info on their website such as a short list of events/parties. Does anyone have any idea of the best ones to go to? I want to suck and fuck and rim in public! Is that only during a specific day or will that be September 7-10?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there! Also visiting Folsom this year. Should be helluva hot time of fucking in bars, hookups in hotel rooms, and nice banter and chat between 😉

for Folsom you can attend all their parties if you’d like, they will be good for sure.

you might also want to check out (even) more BB focused things, like the Biohazard party on the Friday night.

The main day of Folsom is Saturday which has the outdoor market and show and it’s usually packed up and gone already around 20:00 on Saturday, so would suggest to do tourist stuff on Friday and Sunday if that’s your plan (Maybe Brandenburg gate, checkpoint Charlie, Wall or Holocaust museums).

Hope you enjoy and holler in PM if you’d like to meet up for a beer!

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

@NordicBtm hi I just now saw you replied to my post . I tied to DM but it says I only send ZERO messages per day 😞

anyway thanks for the info on spending Friday and Sunday being a tourist. Are there any parties, clubs you like that’s best for any day besides Saturday during Folsom week?