Do you have a kinky/nonintercourse bucket list?

It started as a fascination of my to wanting to wanting to open the door completely naked or wearing a jockstrap to a delivery driver/repair man, then it developed into wanting  my clothes locked up or stolen in a gay campground for 72 hours, then it developed into the fantasy of getting my clothes stolen in a more public setting like a cruisy park or hotel pool. I think I just like the interaction of me nude/helpless versus a man/men who are in control. I finally crossed another item off of my list recently, which is asking the owner of a gay campground a tour of the sites, including all the fun rooms/sidequests (see below).

So what kinks do you have that is not intercourse but still tell people that you like your control taken away or you like feeling powerless? I'm looking to add on to mine, and more helpless naked adventures. Here are some other that I have:

Riding front seat passenger side naked with your hand cuffed and/or blindfolded for a duration.

Get in any public bathroom. Have all your clothes/belonging taken away without knowing when they will be return.

Being led around on a collar and leash by someone, blindfold/cuffed optional, location unknown

Having an online dom who demands you to strip and present yourself in ass down face up position at any moment, maybe blackmail as incentive.

Cuff myself to a tree whilst throwing a key elsewhere nearby, I have to ask a stranger for help. A exposing position is preferable like a hog tie,

etc...

In my experience, a gay campground is not a very good place to live out a helpless exposure fetish - nobody’s wearing any clothes.

I mean, if you’re excruciatingly embarrassed to be seen nude you might get some mileage out of it, but that’s going to wear off pretty quick when you realize naked is the new normal.

On 6/30/2022 at 7:53 PM, Helplessclothes said:

Being led around on a collar and leash by someone, blindfold/cuffed optional, location unknown

I've seen this in the cruise parks here, as well as guys that have it on their hookup apps profile or ad to do that specifically. So some places it is probably easier than actually getting intercourse.

22 hours ago, ErosWired said:

In my experience, a gay campground is not a very good place to live out a helpless exposure fetish - nobody’s wearing any clothes.

I mean, if you’re excruciatingly embarrassed to be seen nude you might get some mileage out of it, but that’s going to wear off pretty quick when you realize naked is the new normal.

Right. But you can heighten your nudity with fetish gear. Collar , nip clamps, cuffs, and a plug. 

Believe it or not I have had run ins with the law once when I was still an underage adolescent. My obsession with outdoor nudity had somehow developed in my early teens. By 16-17 I would wake up early in the morning at 4-5AM in the morning, disrobe completely at the front door of my house, and venture out into my neighborhood completely naked. I had this naive notion that since it was still dark out, no one would be up that early and no one will notice my outdoor nudity. I would usually take a standard loop route from my house to one or two blocks nearby and make a trek back.

Back then I didn't consider my naked outdoors activity to be streaking nor exhibitionism, since there were no people involved, and I go out of my way to avoid cars whenever they would pass by. But I did enjoy my naked jaunts in the streets. I was thrilling, maybe a little non-sexual, but it did foster my sociocognitive development of being submissive to men. I didn't want to get caught, but I also wanted to. It was a tug of war between rational thought and horniness. I wanted for men to find my naked state on the street and I wanted to see their reactions. Excitement, entertainment, disgust, mistrust, I wanted to use my body to illicit these emotions from those men.

This is came crashing down when I was, predictably, reported to the police from a neighbor who caught sight of my naked ass roaming the streets at morning time. The police would pull up to me, still naked but not extremely afraid, and arrest me. Mercifully there were times during these walks where I would bring "back up clothes" just in case, and the cops would drove me to these clothes for me to clothe myself. Anyway, the story is ancient and expunged, as I was still a minor back then.

Back to the present, my obsession with public nudity still stays the same, although I do admit walking around in a neighborhood was careless and childish of me. These days I stick to nighttime jaunts in cruisy parks. Completely naked of course with clothes stash near by. Many encounters with people were had while I was nude. But since I was alone, naked and in the dark I didn't feel safe to linger around people with potential hidden weapons. So I usually simply hightail it out of there once they caught a glimpse of me.

As far as gay campgrounds, I see them as an opportunity to be naked but also stand out. I want to do/wear thing that might shock the people there, just like I wanted to get a "rise" out of the drivers who saw me in the streets years ago. I wanted to be found in the woods, hole plugged with a vibrating toy, arms bound to nearby natural features, eyes blinfolded, nipples clamped, and moaning into a gag from the sodomizing vibrator. I wanted to display my body so that men would feel free and uninhibited to touch it all over, tease me using the toys, and humiliate me by commenting on the sluttiness of my posture and moanings, and the realization that I have done this to myself in because deep down inside I'm happiest when men objectify me and feel naturally free to use my body for sexual gratification.

So I'm still trying to find value out of the naked campground experience. How do I titillate, surprise people who are also naked. I wanted strip as soon as I reached the parking lot and go into the front office nude, whilst pretending it was no big deal. I wanted to walk around the forest in increasingly kinky gear, until I'm caged, plugged, nips clamped, neck collared, hands securely cuffed, mouth fitted with a ball gag, and eyes insecurely hangs some blindfolds ready at a moment's notice to be used on me by any onlookers for added vulnerability. I wanted to hand my other belongs, keys and wallets included, to the front desk, not to be released to me until check out time. Sometimes I imagine myself walking throughout the entire campground, door to door dressed in my lewd accessories, The thought of that alone sends me to overdrive, and that is without any penetration.

Anyway, while I agree the levels of danger is what excites me about public nudity, I can extract gratification from nudity in specific nude campgrounds by being a tiny bit more creative, kinky, and slutty.

F4492CB4-C16A-40DD-AF9D-D73F25157E06.jpeg

565E64BF-BD9B-4477-9412-F2C8821F4DF1.jpeg

E233E5D3-0205-4510-B608-A70D50733EF8.jpeg

Edited by Helplessclothes

6 hours ago, Helplessclothes said:

I want to do/wear thing that might shock the people there

That’s going to be a challenge at a gay campground. It’s more likely you’ll be the one shocked.

Ending up in the kind of vulnerable naked position you describe is, at least at the campground I go to, ridiculously easy because the camp has actually provided the equipment for it. Many times I’ve walked my naked ass out to the place where the chains are attached to the tree, linked my cuffs to them, and waited spreadeagled for the violations that followed as men came along.

The thing is, at a gay campground it isn’t possible to shock someone that they suddenly encounter you naked, or even that they encounter you naked with kink attachments. They’re expecting to find men naked. They’re disappointed if they don’t find them. The assumption is that if you’re out exhibiting your body that you’re expecting to be interacted with. If you have kinky bits connected to you, that’s just instructions. Some may be attracted to them, some may pass on them, nobody’s going to be shocked by them. At the camp I go to, one frequently saw a 300 lb. man walking around in a mumu, and nobody was shocked. A raised eyebrow or so maybe, but anything goes there. That’s part of the charm of the place.

This isn’t to say that you can’t go to a gay campground and try to live your fantasy. You might be able to leverage the situations you can get into there to cater to what you want, but just be aware that any shock value, any sense of surprise or danger, is likely going to have to be one-sided and in your own head.

One other thing - while you can generally exercise your naked yen most anywhere, anytime at such campgrounds, there are likely to be a handful of places that you may not do so, and the management is likely to be quite firm about it. These will usually include any place where someone who is not a guest might go, such as the front desk, formal indoor common areas such as the interior of a lodge, and certainly any place where meal service is conducted. The rules are there to ensure compliance with state and local codes, and lax enforcement could put their licenses at risk in communities that take a dim view of their presence to begin with. They’re not going to take your clothes at the front desk and hold them for you.

8 hours ago, ErosWired said:

One other thing - while you can generally exercise your naked yen most anywhere, anytime at such campgrounds, there are likely to be a handful of places that you may not do so, and the management is likely to be quite firm about it. These will usually include any place where someone who is not a guest might go, such as the front desk, formal indoor common areas such as the interior of a lodge, and certainly any place where meal service is conducted. The rules are there to ensure compliance with state and local codes, and lax enforcement could put their licenses at risk in communities that take a dim view of their presence to begin with. They’re not going to take your clothes at the front desk and hold them for you.

I do exercise caution whenever involving staff members or administration, and I do read the rules of the campground. Most commonly they will post that there can be no sexual activity seen in public areas, showers, pool, open fields. The office is also opened to a public road so I don't ever involve them in any of my activities. In another campground, In The Woods in Georgia, the office is located beyond the gates of the ground which suggests nudity is permitted once you enter the gate and allowed in the office. But I did send the office an email first to ask if there is a day locker in the front office which I can stow my belongings there for the day. 

When breaking codes/laws, I do read the rules first before considering whether it's worth it to break them as some sort of [banned word] act of defiance. But all of the campgrounds do warn that sexual acts in public places will result in expulsion. 

As for whether or not I'm okay with the fact that it's in my own head that people may be "surprised" or "shocked" to find me naked in the stocks, seemingly waiting for whoever, I guess the answer's yes. Maybe I'm too dumb or naive to think that but as long as it brings me (and them) some sort satisfaction it's probably okay for now.

1 hour ago, Helplessclothes said:

Maybe I'm too dumb or naive to think that but as long as it brings me (and them) some sort satisfaction it's probably okay for now.

I would never say it’s dumb - arousal of every kind is a construction of the mind. I would say that pretty much all men I service are using me in some mental context that gives them particular gratification, and they choose to use an anonymous hole like mine because they can overlay their own fantasies, desires and proclivities on my blank canvas. And that’s not only just fine, it’s what I make myself available for.

If you’re able to make a situation work for you, have at it. If you’re able to make a situation work for you and meet someone else’s need - whether it reflects yours or not - so much the better. As long as you’re aware enough of the reality of the environment versus the circumstances of your fantasy that you don’t end up disappointed, it’s all good.

Unless you get arrested. Best avoid that.