Tall 6'3 guy loves SPH

Might seem odd to some, but I have an increasingly huge fetish for SPH.  More and more I want to be naked in locker rooms, especially in a communal shower, and have my small uncaged dick exposed.  The more I know other guys are not only looking at it but laughing at it the hotter it is for me.  Very curious if others have this fetish too...would love to connect...especially if you want to humiliate me as well! I'm also on twitter at @btm_dc  

chastity7.jpeg

• Upvote 2

I hooked up with a guy ion Scruff a couple of years ago.  He was 6’2”, really good looking, muscular and was a former college basketball player for UVA. Really hot guy.  He came over, we started making out, shirts off, he pulls down my shorts and starts to blow me.  He was a great cocksucker!  I reach over to pull his shorts down and he was squirming around making it difficult for me to get in his pants.  He got off my dick and we started making out some more and then I reached down for his shorts.  Things kind of went still and I lowered his shorts and underwear and there it was, an erect 3 1/2-4” pencil and grape like tiny balls.  I looked at him and you could just see how embarrassed he was over his size.  I started jerking his pencil with my thumb and fore finger while we made out.  You could tell that he was uncomfortable and wanted me to stop.  I went down on him briefly as I could take both his pencil dick and grape like balls all in my mouth.  He kinda pushed me off and then started blowing me and then asked me to fuck him.  He had a beautiful manly ass, so I was happy to and blew my load in him.  After that I wanted him to get off, but he had lost his erection while I was fucking him and his pencil dick was now even smaller.  We both looked at his little nub and then each other and we both knew that it was time for him to go.  He got dressed and never heard from him again.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1