4th of July truck stop.

Happy 4th.  Trucker hit me up on sniffies wanting a BJ, I don’t like to swallow but told him he could cum in my ass.  He loved that idea.  Older man, 60, 5’ 9” 160 6 cut. I drove to the truck stop, parked, walked to his truck and climbed in.  He was naked in the back. I took my shorts off and started sucking.  He was fingering my hole. This made him get nice and hard.  He didn’t mention he was thick as a beer can.  I kept gagging on his cock. Took a break to jack him and sniff his pits. They were nice and ripe.  About that time he said “I’m about to shoot”. Like a good bottom I jump up, straddled him and slid in and he shot inside me.  Felt amazing.  Pulled off. Cleaned his cock off like a good bottom. Climbed out of the truck and left. 

• Like 11
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 6

5 hours ago, BruxoCub said:

I love giving our older brothers the service they deserve!

He messaged me the next day and told me my ass felt amazing. And asked if I enjoyed walking around all day with his load in me.  And the answer was YES!! 

• Piggy 1