Amsterdam Fickstutenmarkt - Questions from first time mare

Slowly

Hey fellas. First time breeding zone member and first time attendant of Fickstutenmarkt.

I have a few questions for more experienced breeders and cumdumps.

Do tops prefer furry holes or smooth at these sort of events? Lots of Dad types seem to enjoy the fantasy of an entirely smooth bottom, while other of the rugged guys that turn me on are really into furry holes. Feels hard to know who to appeal to there.

Is there any way of preventing a top from forcing you to cum too soon?

Assuming I can still walk after the event, where should I take my cummy hole next? I've always wanted to break double digit loads and I figure this is as good a time as ever.

Any advice for maintaining stamina throughout the whole event? Whenever I offer my hole up for a community breeding, I've fasted a little the day before and the day of.

Lastly, is the prevalence of monkey pox and hep C this year too much of a risk? I've always wanted to open my inner slut to all the cum he can take, but it seems like this year is especially risky. About to start a degree in a very small town, and won't likely have the same opportunities for quite some time. So maybe someone will enjoy talking into doing this after all.

Pic of my butt as a thank you for responding. 

20210123_173100~3.jpg

On 7/5/2022 at 7:33 PM, Slowly said:

Hey fellas. First time breeding zone member and first time attendant of Fickstutenmarkt.

I have a few questions for more experienced breeders and cumdumps.

Do tops prefer furry holes or smooth at these sort of events? Lots of Dad types seem to enjoy the fantasy of an entirely smooth bottom, while other of the rugged guys that turn me on are really into furry holes. Feels hard to know who to appeal to there.

Hard to say. I like smooth, others don't. Why don't you try both? First time hairy, and next time smooth. You will find out by personal experience 😄 

Is there any way of preventing a top from forcing you to cum too soon?

I guess wearing a chastity cage is the way to go. 

Assuming I can still walk after the event, where should I take my cummy hole next? I've always wanted to break double digit loads and I figure this is as good a time as ever.

I never have seen a bottom that couldn't walk after the event. I wouldn't worry about that. 

50% of the times I go to sex parties I get a personal invite to stay in touch or to extend the party in a hotel room or other place. If you have a place near, you could invite a few tops.

You could also visit a dark room. There are several in Amsterdam. I can't tell you which one. 

Any advice for maintaining stamina throughout the whole event? Whenever I offer my hole up for a community breeding, I've fasted a little the day before and the day of.

Hopefully someone else could join this thread and give some suggestions. 

Being fit in general helps a lot. Get strong legs and back too. Watch out with the alcohol. Do drink water to stay hydrated. And as a training, get fucked on a regular basis, long sessions of course. 

Lastly, is the prevalence of monkey pox and hep C this year too much of a risk? I've always wanted to open my inner slut to all the cum he can take, but it seems like this year is especially risky.

You are right about that. The number of Monkeypox infections are increasing fast. Soon there will be a vaccine campaign to prevent further outbreaks. But it will take time to be effective. Besides, the virus is sometimes asymptomatic. Really unfortunate! Source: [think before following links] https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=4142074

I hope it will be over at the end of the year. Hard to tell if it really will be. 

Hepatitis C, no fun either. Yes, there is more risk at sex parties like Fickstutenmarkt (and Meat Market) to get hepatitis C. Especially if someone don't use condoms, use chems, is poz. As there is no vaccin, no matter if you go next year or this year, there is risk.

Source: [think before following links] https://nomorec.nl/en/

About to start a degree in a very small town, and won't likely have the same opportunities for quite some time. So maybe someone will enjoy talking into doing this after all.

Go or don't go? Most likely I don't because of the current Monkeypox trouble. If you are okay with 3 to 4 weeks of quarantine if you get infected, you should go. 

Maybe you just need to allow yourself this experience 😄 No enjoyment without risk right? In my opinion, taking 0% risk is a having boring life.

Still, if you don't go this month/year, there will be lots of amazing sex opportunities in the future anyway. More patience improves risk management. 

You decided for yourself...... 

On 7/5/2022 at 7:33 PM, Slowly said:

20210123_173100~3.jpg

If I ever meet you at a sex party, for sure I would fuck you long and hard.

From what I have read it's an intense session - deliberately so - and you shouldn't need to so straight on to a darkroom LOL
You don't say about Prep so look at that. The other STIs and MPox are a lottery which is why I've limited myself to smaller events well away from big cities.
And let us know how much fuck you get.

• 1 month later...
50 minutes ago, Sjorz said:

Next Fickstutenmarkt in the Eagle is at September 17th 

Bottoms in 17:30-18:30
Tops in 19:00-20:00

If I can make it I will go.

Thanks for the information.

I’ll go to this Fickstutenmarkt in Amsterdam on 17th and it’s my first time. 

Really looking forward to it.