Navigating to a specific image gallery

Is there a way to navigate directly to a specific image gallery? The only sorting option related to gallery identification is by album title, and there are currently well over 300 galleries. Just to get to one beginning with ‘E’ requires paging through several pages to reach it. Using the search function on images doesn’t seem to point to a gallery when using either the user’s name or the gallery name. Is there a way to go to a specific named gallery? To one’s own gallery without having to hunt it down? I may just be overlooking the obvious.

• Moderators

The full-on search tool (the one you get when you actually click the search icon) can do that for you. Set content type to "Image" or "Album" and put the gallery name (or a bit of it) in as the search string. You can search by author too, but it's problematic because the system insists on a search string.

To find your own image content, it may be easier to create a filter for it - I started with the "Content I Started" from the Activity menu and narrowed the content type to "image + album" and my albums and photos popped right up.

• Downvote 1

Thanks - It does strike me as a weakness of the current system (think of this as a wish-list suggestion for RawTOP’s future efforts) that there are no direct launch points from a member’s profile directly to either the member’s gallery content or the member’s blog content. Any time I want to  add a blog entry I have to hunt down my own blog in order to do it. I get there eventually, but it seems like it could be much more intuitive from a user interface perspective.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.