What has happened with my account

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

Out of curiosity, how do you prevent the existing and active “Telegram Group Chat” thread in General, which exists for the purpose of recruiting BZ members to Telegram groups, from feeding into this AIDS fetish group? Members here are simply posting their contacts and saying “add me to all groups”. Isn’t the very presence of that thread an open corridor from BZ to the Forbidden Zone? I realize there are plenty of Telegram groups that are perfectly acceptable, but how do you enable the one without enabling the other?

• Administrators
14 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

Out of curiosity, how do you prevent the existing and active “Telegram Group Chat” thread in General, which exists for the purpose of recruiting BZ members to Telegram groups, from feeding into this AIDS fetish group? Members here are simply posting their contacts and saying “add me to all groups”. Isn’t the very presence of that thread an open corridor from BZ to the Forbidden Zone? I realize there are plenty of Telegram groups that are perfectly acceptable, but how do you enable the one without enabling the other?

One is a complete violation of BZ’s rules, the other may or may not be. I take explicit, intentional violations far more seriously. When I reconfigure chat I’ll ban Telegram just on the basis of being in competition with it. But it will be a soft ban with no infractions unless someone tries to circumvent the measures I put in place. 

• Upvote 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.