Homeless

Oldercumslut

Was walking back from a relatively unsuccessful cruising trip.  Sucked one guy off.   I was walking by some bushes in a dark area and a voice just aboutmscared the crap out of me. “ŚPARE SOME CHANGE”  in the dark it looked to be a skinny middle, ages white guy who was obviously homeless.    I'm told him sorry but Imdidntmhave any cash with me and jokingly said, over and duck  me though.  I was already walking away when he said ok.   I turned back and he led me behind the bushes.  He took charge and pushed me to my knees and pulled his sweat pants down.  He pushed his cock to my lips and I almost gagged.  Was what you would expect from a guy whom obviously hasn't answered in a bit.   I was surprised when he started to grow quickly and grew into a respectable 7” or so and nice thickness.  After a short time  down flat me down flat and yanks my shorts down.  Was a good thing cruising and was prelubbed. He took me balls deep in one push..and processed to pile drive my ass.   2-3 min later he grunts and I can feel him pulsing in me.  He pulls out and pushes hismcock to my face and says clean it off asshole.  After I clean him off he pushes memoir from behind the pushes and tells me, to get lost.m I can feel him dripping down my leg.  I finish my walk back to the car with a lighter step.   My cruising hadn't been fruitless after all.  This is my third time playing with homeless and they have all been good.  

• Like 1
  • Piggy 5

My first was a bit different. I don't even know if he was homeless homeless, but he was panhandling outside a shopping mall here, well not panhandling, just with a hat out asking for gold coin donations. I always say hi, hello, to those types of people but rarely leave money. I said hello to this one guy (No idea if he was always there I never really go to this particular mall) and he said hi back. I said how are you, he said yeah pretty good, and it was a nice day, I had not much to do so I kinda of sat down next to him. We had a friendly chat, he had this... allure about him. Mid 40's early 50's i'd say. We chatted for 10 minutes about anything, he told me a story, ex military, never found a real career after that, bounced between jobs and was in temporary emergency accommodation currently, but he was strangely happy with it. No real sob story like a lot of them. I asked him about wife or family or whatever, he told me he was gay, he had a wife but left her about 10 years ago, never had a real relationship since then. I kind of waited a bit and told him... yeah man. I get it. Can be hard out there, i'm gay too.

He instantly went no you're not. I was a bit stunned... what? I mean... he goes no. I'm gay, I can tell when other guys are gay. It's called gaydar and we all have it. You're not gay. I am. I was confused, but then he explained. "You're not gay, you're a faggot. I have faggot-dar and it has been going off the entire time you've been here"

I wryly smiled "And you're not offended. I knew it" and he laughed. I laughed too, I mean, he wasn't wrong. He then said goodbye to me and told me to go do my shopping, he'd wait for me out here. No idea what i'd just signed up for, but I guess I knew and he knew too. I went inside and did my shopping, grabbed a bottle of olive oil "just in case" and went outside. Needless to say he was all packed up. Not a hint of him being homeless, he was washed and everything, and he followed me to my car. We didn't even talk about the situation, he simply assumed. We both knew though. I sucked his 6" cock for a while in the car park, there was nobody there really, until he said well, we can't fuck here. I drove down to the nearest gay beat toilet block, lubed my hole up and fucked me over the basin. I came hands free and he fucked his load into me 30 seconds later.