IT guy

Bottom Jim

I have a young guy who works in IT When he gets frustrated with work he texts me and asked me if I wanted to fuck

This am he asked if he could over around 12 He came over and quickly stripped I sucker him a little and licked his balls He got rock hard and in my ass he went. He fucked me for about 10 min. Then the pace picked up and he flooded my ass with his cum

next time and look forward to it

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3

I used to work in the IT world. About a good 7 years ago I was doing some server upgrades very late night with this other tech. He was openly gay very smart and we were in the server room for sometime waiting for backups and restores to complete before upgrading the servers. We were cracking jokes at each other about sex and he didnt know if I was bi. I was on a step stool running cables and he joke perfect hight for a BJ as he laughed. I looked down and it got me hot for some weird reason and said Yea it is, you should go for it! I laughed. I was surprised he went for it and unzipped my pants, unbuckeled the belt and grabbed my cock and started to suck it as I grabbed the rafters so i wouldn't fall. I was standing there as he sucked for some time and it was amazing! 

I was about to blow and couldn't take it and more I got down and laid on the desk in there so he can finish. He was sucking and started to put a few fingers on my hole and i got so hard!

He saw i liked it and sucked my balls a bit and then back to sucking my cock thrusting his fingers in my hole  and he said You like where my fingers are ? I said definitely.. He sucked so fast and hard I shot a great load!  

He dropped his pants fast and flipped me over pulled my leggs down so I was bent over the desk and started to fuck me pretty hard. I grab the other end of the desk to hold on as he kept thrusting hard till he moaned and shot a load in me..

It was so good i laid bet over for a bit then got up and cleaned up. Small mess but so worth it. He laughed and said I had a feeling we were going to have fun tonight but not like this..

Thank got we brought the network down so the security cameras were off. That would have been a disaster.

We finished the job and went to breakfast. We talked for a while and he said I sould hang with him and his friends. We exchanged numbers and went our separate ways.

• Like 9