Quickie on the boat

Tanbbottom

2nd or 3rd attempt to hookup and we finally found a time. He was ready immediately, I needed a few minutes to clean out. He said "Great,  not sure I'll get it hard enough to get in but we can have lots of cock fun." I let him through the gate and we chatted boats as we got into the cabin. We were both soon out of our clothes and I had his thick 4 upward curved cut cock down my throat. At it's deepest I could swallow and message his cut head. After a bit we switched places and he took my semi erection deep pulling off to express his praise for my cock. He was stroking my ass cheeks with his hand, so I spit in my hand and lubed my hole. His oral skills were very good and I at least wanted a chance to see if he could manage to fuck me. He started to rough finger fuck me so I pulled out my lube. He slid in more fingers which felt much better. I bent over the bench seat and he tried to slide in, too soft. I gave him some oral treatment and he hardened up with my swallow messaging his head. Guided him in, felt great and he quickly started ploughing me. Just a couple minutes of this and he said, "I need to make sure I don't cum in you." I said; "I want it, breed me man." Him, " You want it?" "Yeah man, breed me." This breeding talk went on for a minute before he was unloading deep inside me. When he was ready to pull out he said it tickled. Gave him some wipes as I tasted some cum from my ass. He decided he needed to check his phone and called his boss as he was still trying to catch his breath. Boss was early to their meeting place so he dressed quickly and I let him out the gate. We've agreed to repeat this again. No names exchanged, how I love a strangers load marinating in my gut. 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 2