Trip to Berlin

pol06

If you are into public bare sex, then visit the tabletennis plates at Tiergarten in the late evening hours. Lay down at the plates, stick your ass out and shortly after you will be fucked. If you kneel in front of the plates, you will get your mouth stuffed with a cock to blow it. Even if you are into pissplay, you will find your counterpart there.

What's rarely found there: condoms

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Scotbtm said:

Love going to Lab. Usually go 5/6 times a year, and never fail to get several loads in my ass or down my throat.

the ultimate place to a slut, and just service cock 🙂 

Hi 👋🏾 that’s amazing 🤩 I’m scared about not being able to experience it because I’ll be in Berlin next Wednesday- Tuesday and the line may be hours longer cuz of Folsom visitors

On 8/5/2022 at 10:19 AM, FFRubbrPIG said:

They ask you to behave at the street fair in terms of showing arses and cocks as it’s in a mixed area but that didn’t stop a French guy bringing a wheelbarrow and placing it at the crossroads and then guys emptying their bladders over him!, year after year!!

Sex seems to happen outdoors in the big parks ! But obviously all the clubs are open to it!!! Don’t miss the Lab , it’s a fair way from the gay area so we usually get a taxi both ways even if we are covered in piss afterwards! The Pig party is usually good and again this year is in the Old Mint  which was the mint for the GDR as well as where the first Euros were made! If the downstairs at Scheune bar is open it’s usually piggy!

Went to Folsom in 2017 and labo.rotory and it was probably one of my all time best nights of sex ever. The energy is raw, there is someone for everyone, and the environment is made for pleasure.  Can’t wait to go back.