Can you still top if you have an anal STI?

This may be a really dumb question I'm afraid. So I've had a wild time in London a few weeks ago and I'm still waiting for the STI test results back, but I'm hanging with a hot vers-bottom mate tomorrow and he wants to fuck. 

If I only got fucked and sucked dick (and am on prep) then does it mean I'm okay to top him or can I still spread stuff I got through my mouth and ass to him through my cock or cum? 

Well, you don't say what you got and you may have gotten exposed to more than one STI, so even if you think it's limited to your ass, you may have it in your mouth and cock too. There's a good likelihood that barebacking your mate is going to give him what you have even if you don't let him fuck you raw. It sucks getting an STI as it limits the fun you can have with him. And who knows, he may be OK with getting an STI or feel it's a small price to pay if it's hot. There's guys who want to get pozzed, so who knows...maybe it doesn't matter to him. Be honest with him about the situation and talk it out.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, PigBoyDallas said:

Well, you don't say what you got and you may have gotten exposed to more than one STI, so even if you think it's limited to your ass, you may have it in your mouth and cock too. There's a good likelihood that barebacking your mate is going to give him what you have even if you don't let him fuck you raw. It sucks getting an STI as it limits the fun you can have with him. And who knows, he may be OK with getting an STI or feel it's a small price to pay if it's hot. There's guys who want to get pozzed, so who knows...maybe it doesn't matter to him. Be honest with him about the situation and talk it out.

That's a good point. I dunno what I might have tbf, not hiv, but might be gon, syph, clymydia etc, but I'm sure with those you can only have them in the area you got them? I haven't used my cock on anyone in months so unless the infection can spread everywhere in a few weeks, it should be clear??

I don't think that's right. I am no doctor, nor did I stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night. But based on my experience, if you got an infection in the butt (let's say gono), it's going to spread throughout the body. It may be localized in the butt, but your dick is likely to show symptoms as well. This bug likes warm and moist areas, and it's really not that far from the anus, so I think it's entirely possible to infect even if you don't use that particular region.

Do your own research on it through the CDC website, or ask a professional. I recognize BZ might be faster, but could also be wrong or ignored.