Not what i am!

bbpigbtm

I thought i was going cheat, take raw loads, but fighting it because great husband. I almost did it , had five Married guys over too bred me, but realized its not who i am, wish i was! If you find your person, don’t ever risk it. Any battle this

21 minutes ago, bbpigbtm said:

I thought i was going cheat, take raw loads, but fighting it because great husband. I almost did it , had five Married guys over too bred me, but realized its not who i am, wish i was! If you find your person, don’t ever risk it. Any battle this

You do you, one moment at a time.

I get with a surprising number of guys cheating on their BFs, husbands, GFs, fiancees, and wives and some wrestle with it but most rationalize why they're doing it. Usually their other half isn't giving them the sex they want/need. With bi/straight guys its often they want to get fucked and their girl can't give that to them. A lot of bi/straight guys love that I'll take them bare as they can't do that with their girls. A lot of guys get off on cheating and getting away with it and I get that. To be honest, that's why I don't date as I know I could never be faithful or monogamous. I've had a few guys I'm considering dating as they're open to an open relationship, like that I'm slutty as they're pretty slutty too, and don't seem the jealous type. They're kind of unicorns though. You seem to be one too. If you've got a great man stick with him. You'll regret it if you cheat on him. If he wasn't a great man or even a good man then I'd say go ahead and cheat. But it sounds like you can't rationalize cheating on him, so don't.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/7/2022 at 11:54 AM, PigBoyDallas said:

I've had a few guys I'm considering dating as they're open to an open relationship, like that I'm slutty as they're pretty slutty too, and don't seem the jealous type. They're kind of unicorns though. 

FWIW: I don't think guys who will accept open relationships are all that rare. Maybe there aren't as many who are, in your words, "pretty slutty too", but in my experience - which, obviously, isn't necessarily indicative of the world - relationships between gay men are more often some degree of open rather than closed and monogamous.

On 8/6/2022 at 9:41 AM, bbpigbtm said:

Your next immediate move should be to delete your account. If you don't, you might not ultimately be able to resist the urges that obviously consume you.