BB party

Bottom Jim

I was in DC last night and I found BB party on grinder It started at 3pm I went not knowing what to expect

i got there and a guy collected the 20 dollars and gave me a bag. I took off my clothes put them in bag and went in

This night must be all tops to come out. I walked no further than 20 feet and this slender oriental guy was fingering my ass. He had a nice dick. He whispered bareback and shoved it in He came in about 5 minutes 

I then went to another room lined with mattresses I lay on my stomach I had five guys come over over the next two hours All were tops and all came in my ass The ranged from 22-60. I got six loads in my ass before I left 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 9

8 hours ago, Bottom Jim said:

I was in DC last night and I found BB party on grinder It started at 3pm I went not knowing what to expect

i got there and a guy collected the 20 dollars and gave me a bag. I took off my clothes put them in bag and went in

This night must be all tops to come out. I walked no further than 20 feet and this slender oriental guy was fingering my ass. He had a nice dick. He whispered bareback and shoved it in He came in about 5 minutes 

I then went to another room lined with mattresses I lay on my stomach I had five guys come over over the next two hours All were tops and all came in my ass The ranged from 22-60. I got six loads in my ass before I left 

Wow..  sounds  like a great party!

There is a group in NJ I went to. Same thing pay a little to get in then strip. I wound up in a room with two beds put together I layed face down and in 5 minutes I got my 1st cock in me and then a bunch others tag teamed my hole. At one point I tried to get up and leave the room to rest but got held down so these two guys could have their turn..  I didn't mind that to much i like the dominance..

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Bottom Jim said:

Hot! I use host parties pre covid.  Bottoms were free never more then 3 and one was my bf.  Tops were $20