Biohazard party 12 August 2022

Hi everyone,

I am going to Berlin from 10 to 14 August 2022 and will be at the biohazard party on Friday 12 in the evening. This is my 1st one: looking forward to being overloaded and charged! Who's going?

See u there!

Lebanese cumdump

Well, I have been there yesterday and here is my review for this 1rst poz party.

The space was not as big as I imagined and it was not overcrowded. However, the staff was really nice, smily, helpful. We even had a buffet with some snacks to eat! The music was FANTASTIC! ❤️

Concerning the sex part, I had fun, it was nice - even if I expected more than 4 loads! But hey, better than nothing. Some guys were really handsome (thinking of the Berliner who gave me my 3rd load 🔥). Good to know, the big part of the action takes part, from what I saw, between 11 pm and 2 am. But probably each poz party has its own vibes!

Definitely a party I recommend to experience at least once for all poz men or neg that like poz!

5 hours ago, lebanesecumdump said:

Well, I have been there yesterday and here is my review for this 1rst poz party.

The space was not as big as I imagined and it was not overcrowded. However, the staff was really nice, smily, helpful. We even had a buffet with some snacks to eat! The music was FANTASTIC! ❤️

Concerning the sex part, I had fun, it was nice - even if I expected more than 4 loads! But hey, better than nothing. Some guys were really handsome (thinking of the Berliner who gave me my 3rd load 🔥). Good to know, the big part of the action takes part, from what I saw, between 11 pm and 2 am. But probably each poz party has its own vibes!

Definitely a party I recommend to experience at least once for all poz men or neg that like poz!

Good to hear you had a good time. Which venue was it in? 

It's a shame a big part of the action happens really late. well, speaking personally. I love daytime and early evening sex.