BB Anniversary?

BlindRawFucker1

I am the type of person who remembers anniversaries of things that are important to me, and some trivial things also.

Today, August 9, is the 18th anniversary of my first bareback experience—I topped.  It wasn’t until about four years later that I bottomed BB.

Does anyone remember the date of their first BB experience?  I don’t want to hear about anything that is underaged.

It will be interesting to find out if your first time seemed as important to you as mine did to me.

Keep spreading and receiving the love.

I am much the same, remembering dates of seemingly unimportant things, or events that were important to only me. 

As for your question, I can probably guess the date. Somewhere around Aug 10 2009. I met with my fuckbuddies Jim and Donnie for the first time at their country house. I topped Donnie pretty hard, and Jim made me swallow his monster cock. I had never been throat-raped like that, and that was the beginning of our great friendship. For the next three years, we would get together for sex as often as possible.