You’ve had monkey pox - what’s next?

I managed to pick up monkey pox early in July during a 4 day fuck trip to Paris. 5 days after the epic weekend I started to get a sore arsehole, which I thought was gonorrhea but doxy didn’t have any effect. By day 10 I had really sore lesions in my hole, with a lot of puss being produced and really painful to go to the bathroom. Tested on day 14 and symptoms started getting better from day 18. I guess I was really lucky as I had no external lesions at all. 

Now that I’ve recovered, I’m really keen to get back to being sexually generous. I’ve told everyone I’ve met that I’ve recovered and the reactions have been really interesting. Some guys ask questions then move on to having a good time. Others really don’t want to play and I guess that’s fine. 
I’m wondering whether I should add a note to my profile on bbrt and recon. Maybe MPX +ve or MPX recovered? What do you guys think?

On 8/11/2022 at 6:55 AM, Mintyish said:

I managed to pick up monkey pox early in July during a 4 day fuck trip to Paris. 5 days after the epic weekend I started to get a sore arsehole, which I thought was gonorrhea but doxy didn’t have any effect. By day 10 I had really sore lesions in my hole, with a lot of puss being produced and really painful to go to the bathroom. Tested on day 14 and symptoms started getting better from day 18. I guess I was really lucky as I had no external lesions at all. 

Now that I’ve recovered, I’m really keen to get back to being sexually generous. I’ve told everyone I’ve met that I’ve recovered and the reactions have been really interesting. Some guys ask questions then move on to having a good time. Others really don’t want to play and I guess that’s fine. 
I’m wondering whether I should add a note to my profile on bbrt and recon. Maybe MPX +ve or MPX recovered? What do you guys think?

From what little we know about monkeypox, there's no clear answer as to whether someone can get it more than once. The answer seems to be "probably not" - like most *pox diseases, your body tends to be able to fend it off after recovery - but that's not definitive, and even if you don't contract it a second time, if a top developing monkeypox fucks you, the pox virus may stay around long enough in your ass to infect a second top who comes behind him.

Those may not be big concerns. I would suggest listing yourself as "MPX recovered" since that's clearer than "+ve". 

• Thanks 1