My second time going to a cruising spot…

Apologies for any formatting or spelling mistakes. 

This is what happened the second time I went to a local cruising spot. I was about 20 and quite new to doing meets and had only a couple of sexual experiences under my belt, I knew I was a bottom and had some kinks but this experience really opened my eyes. 

I messaged a guy on Grindr that I had met a few days before, the first meet was pretty simple and I ended up just sucking him in the passenger seat of his van. But in the days in between he’d told me of a place where people go to meet and that you could get a lot of action there. This turned me on to no end and it was all I could think about. 

He came to pick me up and had me suck his dick for a bit before we drove to a lay-by that had a bunch of cars in it, I told him I was nervous but seriously turned on and he gave me poppers. I hadn’t taken poppers before and they immediately had me buzzing, before long I was so horny that my nerves simply disappeared. 

Then we both got out and he opened the side door of his van, had me strip and get on my hands and knees with my arse near the edge of the door, which meant it was at cock height. He handed me the poppers again and just told me to take as much as I wanted before lining his cock up at my hole. 

I’d taken bigger dildos in my time but his cock was still pretty big, around eight inches if I can remember correctly, so I was prepared for it to be a struggle. But with the poppers and lube his big cock just slipped right in. And I loved it, immediately I just started pushing back onto his cock as I inhaled the poppers. To this day I don’t think I’ve ever been as turned on or mindless as I was in that moment. I fucking loved his cock and it was all I wanted. 

I looked back after a while and noticed a bit of a crowd had gathered, which turned me on even more. Most of the guys had their cocks out and I’m pretty sure one guy was filming everything. Again this just turned me on even more. 

At one point the guy I came with stopped and pulled out, then whispered in my ear “do you want them to fuck you?” To which I replied “absolutely” he then said “I don’t think any of them have condoms” and in that moment I didn’t care about any consequences so I simply replied “I don’t care”. 

Before long the first guy was balls deep in my ass and was fucking furiously, he didn’t last too long and came deep in my ass. It was only my second ever load in my ass but in my poppered up state it seemed to light a fire inside me, all of a sudden I loved being fucked bareback and treated like a cumdump. 

A second guy took his place after a few seconds and that was exactly what I wanted, I wanted as much cock and cum as possible and I was barely thinking straight I was so horny. This guy lasted much longer but eventually dumped his load in my ass as well. He was replaced by a third who was very vocal, calling me a slut, a faggot and more and even spanking me a few times. As with everything else I absolutely fucking loved it, it was driving me wild and all I wanted was more. 

The third guy soon came and unfortunately that was the last stranger that wanted my hole, the rest of the guys were happy to watch and some had already came on the ground. The guy I came with put his cock back in my hole and blew his load in thirty seconds he was so turned on watching everything happen. 

it turned out to be a real sexual awakening for me, now group sex and gangbangs are my top fantasies and being a total slut bottom is absolutely my favourite thing to do. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sounds a lot like a time a frat guy wanted to hook up with me. He said he could possibly line up other brothers to fuck me and would I be down. I said I was. I met up with him and got in his car and was sucking him all the way to where we were headed. When we go there, there were other cars parked with lights off and guys standing around. The frat guy I'd met up with, Josh, said for me to get out and come around to the back of the car. It was backed up against a building so people wouldn't see if they drove by. He said he got to fuck me first and then whoever wanted to fuck me got to have it after that. My eyes were scanning the guys and I was amazed at how hot so many of them were. Surely, they'd have no problems finding a guy or a girl to take their loads, but I wasn't about to argue. I bent over the trunk and started taking Josh's cock while the others watched. Some broke out the phones and started videoing, but I didn't mind. I knew Josh was fucking me raw and I didn't care. He was hot and I wanted his seed. Hell, most of these guys were really hot and I was cool to take all of them raw. By my count there were maybe ten guys there. I could turn to watch them watching me get drilled by Josh. It kind of amazed me that they were all cool with being a part of this. Clearly Josh didn't care that his buds knew he fucked guys and did it raw. Josh shot his load in me, slid out, and another one of his buds who had been jacking moved in to fuck me next. I loved that he just entered me raw, and I could see some of the other guys were jerking each other and that now Josh was bent over the trunk of another car taking it up the ass from one of his buds. I'm sure Josh was taking it raw too, and not long after the guy fucking me shot his load in me and another guy moved in to take his place. I noticed another guy was bent over a car and taking a guy's cock too. The guy breeding Josh had finished and now another new guy was breeding Josh now. This kept on for a while and honestly, I lost count on how many guys bred me. I finally said I had to stop, and a guy named Rick asked me who I'd ridden with and where my clothes where. I said I'd come with Josh and could see where he was getting drilled by yet another guy. Rick followed me over to Josh's car where I found my clothes and asked me if I wanted him to take me home. I said I did, dressed, and got in his car. As we drove, Rick admitted I was a hot fuck and asked how I knew Josh. I was kind of embarrassed and said I'd met him online and that he'd offered to line up a group thing. Rick laughed and said Josh had done that a few times and was always surprised at how many guys turned out. He admitted he'd been the bottom one time and was worried it would be scary but was way hotter than he imagined. He loved that all of the other guys knew he could be had and could be fucked whenever they wanted and that a lot of the guys hit him up to hook up. I laughed and said I wished I'd got some of the other guys numbers, but all I got was their loads. Rick laughed and that and said he would give me his number and would try and line up things in case I didn't hear from Josh.

I still hear from Josh and Nick and still do some of the group stuff with the frat boys, but it was never like that first time.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4