A program of mentoring for those new to BB

uncut23

hey guy, thanks so much for those words...

i just 'happened' to find this site a few days ago and have not come up for air yet.

we have similar history, i have always topped...and until the past year have done it (yawn!) with rubbers.

it has been impossible to stay hard anymore using them...so little my little they have gone the wayside....and are gone.

then last summer, a bbtm boy flipped me over, ate me out, and without a word, just a sexy grin...slid the big young uncut dick up inside.... i was too nervous to take the ride to completion...

but the fire was LIT!

last month, or so, a young cute as fuck and hung boy i was fucking did the same.....

this time...... i went for the load....it was huge and wet and warm and now I WANT MORE!!!!

as you say.... what i have been seeing here, some of it speaks, some isn't my way of seeing stuff...

but it all helps me get a perspective on what i want to do next....

and i am starting to get a sense of a renegade brotherhood of men who are responsible and acting on what they want, and not being leg by status quo......

thanks to you.....

...advise against using drugs or alcohol when they take their first poz load - it's a very, very special event, and I think the bottom should be fully in the moment while it's happening. After all, they'll be jerking off to the memories for a long time afterward, whether they attain the goal of infection or not.

My personal feeling is that if the bottom has to use artificial means to gain the courage to knowingly take a breeder's cum, then they're not ready to do so and should keep it at the fantasy level...

Great advice. Early on I needed to be pretty buzzed to get fucked but thankfully have long ago given that up. Now I want to be stone cold sober when I play. For me, it's just better sex. I can feel the connection with the top better.

great thoughts....

i don't know that i would need a mentor relastionship. but the idea of sitting down with and sharing some questions, eperiences, fears and TURN ONS would sure work for me.

since i found this site less than a week ago, i have gone rapidly from top daddy, who has just been returning to bb sex. to someone who is fantasizing non stop actively seeking out pos tops....and getting fully bred.

my head is spinning from the amount of bug chasing fiction i have read...

the fact that most of it has my entire body in tremors tells me something is responding to SOMETHING.

i don't need to call it mentoring...but i guess at root, that is what it would be...

thanks.

• 4 months later...
Guest BushPig

Mentoring, what an excellent idea! It can take years to obtain all the information needed to enjoy the lifestyle to its fullest. I strive to learn something new every day and not just as a fuck buddy but in every aspect of life. The options, variations and experimentation, and not just as a "subordinate bottom" or whatever you want to label a person, but also as a top. You're not born with the knowledge but learn as you progress and sometimes, things change.