home intruders

a few weeks ago , i rent a bedroom for holidays at seaside, the weather was very hot ; i spent days at nude gay beach  having often bareback sex ; i am totally bottom smooth effeminate ; one night , while not still asleep , i heard nose in the room ; windows was opened and i saw two guys in the dark ; they saw me and put the light on ; they were two dirty burglars very strong , i was afraid and told them to take money and go away ; they did it but seeing me naked they said that they are gonna fuck me or i will be  severely injured ; they fucked me deeply in pussy and mouth  they split on me  tortured my nipples and cummed in me  ; they made me lick their asses , they insulted me ; after an hour they left , , but i felt horny at the same times but  i awake ; it was a dream.....

32 minutes ago, galanya said:

a few weeks ago , i rent a bedroom for holidays at seaside, the weather was very hot ; i spent days at nude gay beach  having often bareback sex ; i am totally bottom smooth effeminate ; one night , while not still asleep , i heard nose in the room ; windows was opened and i saw two guys in the dark ; they saw me and put the light on ; they were two dirty burglars very strong , i was afraid and told them to take money and go away ; they did it but seeing me naked they said that they are gonna fuck me or i will be  severely injured ; they fucked me deeply in pussy and mouth  they split on me  tortured my nipples and cummed in me  ; they made me lick their asses , they insulted me ; after an hour they left , , but i felt horny at the same times but  i awake ; it was a dream.....

Hot dream!