24 Hr cumdump

fisterm8

For the past 24 hours I've taken 8 loads from all types...... It started at 3am when I was ready to sleep and a 23 Yr old hit me up on an app..... At that time of early morning I thought fake but I still gave my address for him to come round for a darkroom fuck.... 30 mins later he arrives, strips and asks me to suck him..... He had the fattest dick I've ever had in my mouth and he got hard quickly all 8 inches wrist thick...... I turned around and presented my hole to him in dark and told him to fuck me deep and hard..... I felt my insides stretch with each thrust..... He spunked up me after 3 minutes, zipped up and left..... I locked door and came to bed falling asleep soon after and his load stayed in me all night...... Most was absorbed by morning when I woke...... I woke late morning grabbed a coffee and showered..... I didn't douche..... I reopened apps and pc and advertised I was looking for bareback only...... Ive taken another 7 loads throughout the day all from random totally anon tops.... I warned each I was preloaded but they didn't mind....... I don't know what any looks like.... Just age from their profiles...... Youngest to load me was 23 Yr old and oldest 56........im trying again tomorrow to get fresh loads up me as I'm smelling lovely after it. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 16

On 8/19/2022 at 5:15 AM, fisterm8 said:

For the past 24 hours I've taken 8 loads from all types...... It started at 3am when I was ready to sleep and a 23 Yr old hit me up on an app..... At that time of early morning I thought fake but I still gave my address for him to come round for a darkroom fuck.... 30 mins later he arrives, strips and asks me to suck him..... He had the fattest dick I've ever had in my mouth and he got hard quickly all 8 inches wrist thick...... I turned around and presented my hole to him in dark and told him to fuck me deep and hard..... I felt my insides stretch with each thrust..... He spunked up me after 3 minutes, zipped up and left..... I locked door and came to bed falling asleep soon after and his load stayed in me all night...... Most was absorbed by morning when I woke...... I woke late morning grabbed a coffee and showered..... I didn't douche..... I reopened apps and pc and advertised I was looking for bareback only...... Ive taken another 7 loads throughout the day all from random totally anon tops.... I warned each I was preloaded but they didn't mind....... I don't know what any looks like.... Just age from their profiles...... Youngest to load me was 23 Yr old and oldest 56........im trying again tomorrow to get fresh loads up me as I'm smelling lovely after it. 

Is this at home in Dundee?