The Virgin

I can feel the stubble on his face between my arse cheeks. It feels like sandpaper, rough and in sharp contrast to his soft wet tongue as he softly licks around my hole.

I have no idea what he looks like as the mask over my head is tied at the neck and allows only the smallest amount of light and no distinct vision of anything.

Gently he pulls apart my cheeks with his fingers and pushes his tongue into my hole. It feels fantastic, like warm, wet silk. I'm trembling with  anticipation and also because I'm a little afraid. I've dreamt of this for so long and now it's really going to happen.

I can hear him taking something, from what sounds like, a cardboard packet, removing something from it and unscrewing a cap. I realise it's some form of lubricant as a finger touches my hole.

It's cold, wet and slippery. He slowly rubs a finger around the edge of my hole then slowly pushes it in a little. 

• Like 6
  • Piggy 1

Part 2.

It seems to be working as after five minutes or so, his fingers easily slip in and out. 

He's asking me if I'm sure of what he is about to do to me. We've discussed it many times and in depth on the dating app but now it's really about to happen I sense his appreciation and he can sense mine.

I assure him it's what I want, what I need. 

I can feel his body moving on top of me. His torso sliding further up my own. I can feel his cock moving up between my legs. He is hard. I can feel it sliding between my thighs and then my buttocks.

He's putting lubricant on his cock now and pushing more into my hole with his fingers.

I'm nervous, shacking with anticipation, fear of pain and excitement. I want this, I need this. 

He's right behind me now. I can feel him adjusting his cock so he can penetrate me. The end feels wonderful as he moves moves it, first around the entrance and then just the tip entering me.

My sphincter is still tight and as he pushes it inside me the pain is almost unbearable. But, I want it inside me. I bite my hand to stop crying out and telling him to stop. Then he's fully inside me. Still a little uncomfortable but bearable.

He's moving slowly, fucking me gently. The soft internal pink flesh of my arse in intimate contact with the tight skin of his hard cock. 

I can hear him unscrewing the top of a bottle. He places the bottle under my nose and tells me to breath in through my nostrils deeply. I do this four times. Twice in each nostril. 

I've only read about poppers and I'm amazed at the effect they have on me. I want him twenty or thirty times more than before. 

He's thrusting hard now and I I'm thrusting back against him. His cock is into the hilt with every stroke. 

I want his sperm, his load, his nut, his DNA, his babies inside me. I want him to infect me. His seed to take my body.

He's fucking as hard as he can now, deeper than I ever thought possible. 

He's asking me if I want his poz seed and I'm almost shouting 'Yes, please give it to me' He's close to filling me up now, giving me his poison and I want it so badly.

His breathing is deep and loud and he's grunting. My arse hole is so wide now from the severe fucking he's given me. 

He's about to cum. He thrusts as hard as he can and tells me he is coming. I can feel his cock pumping his poz cream into me. I'm pushing back accepting and absorbing all of his seed.

He's totally drained of energy and sperm. He collapses on top of me. His cock, now flaccid slips out of my hole and he gets off me and begins to dress. I stay laying on my front until I hear the front door close.

I take off the hood and run a hand down to my arse. My hole feels open and very wet. I want try and close my sphincter to keep his precious seed inside me. I look at my fingers and they're covered in his sperm and my blood. 

I wank myself off to an amazing orgasm knowing I'm no longer a virgin.

• Like 10
  • Piggy 12