Almost

Bottom Jim

I had a strange experience today A guy I met on Grindr was a 27 year old and by his picture was hung He wanted to fuck bareback and cum in my ass 

I invited him over but he wanted to meet in local park and fuck me there It sounded like a set up so I said no Either my place or not Never heard back

I can see where you might think it was a set up. I guess it has the potential of being a set up. One could say maybe he was uncomfortable meeting at your place where you would have the advantage of a set up situation for him.

I'm sure he likes to meet in a semi public place to make himself feel a little more safe. I know as for myself I absolutely hate the very first meet with someone. The stress of all the unknowns can be overwhelming.

One time I had set up a meet with a guy at his house. When I showed up and was walking up his driveway he exited his house and led me over to the garage which had a loft apartment over the top of it.  We walked down a narrow walkway between the garage and a fence  to the side door to gain access to the loft apartment and when he opened the door there were many things like a ladder and other items blocking the doorway. It was obvious the loft hadn't been used in a while and being really nervous to begin with the thoughts that went through my head freaked me out. I pictured things like you see in the movies (LOL). So I told the guy "no thanks" and headed back to my car and got the hell out of there.

It was almost a year later and we chatted again and ended up hooking up and had a great time. I did mention to him what I felt the time before and he understood why I acted the way I did and we had a good laugh about it. We both had a good time together a few times after that then craigslist changed and made it difficult to hook up.

So whether it was a set up or just a cautious first meet there is nothing wrong with going with your gut feeling. It's listening to those gut feelings that keeps a person safe.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2