Does anyone else make cum cubes?

Caged

I’m addicted to cum and just can’t get enough.  Of course it’s best when freshly pumped down my throat by a stranger, but for those times when I’m in a drought I like to keep cum ice cubes in my freezer.  I try to add to my supply whenever I jerk off and suck on one when I need it bad.  (I have one in my mouth right now).  I also like putting one up my man pussy before I ride my big dildo.

Does anyone else enjoy this?

I started freezing my cum in pill bottles a couple years ago.  I don't do it every load, but once it fills up I like to play with it.  Made a couple good videos with it last night.  Finished with a video of me jerking off with it as lube and then eating the thawed and fresh cum off of my bedroom floor.  

Want to try loading myself with my cum before hosting anon pump and dumps.  My loads are small so it takes awhile to accumulate, but I've accepted I'm addicted to cum and it's worth the trouble.  

Only downside is the freezing process makes the cum "break" and not have that nice velvety thickness that fresh cum has.  Any tips on improving the texture of thawed cum?

• Upvote 1

I love freezing my cum. Like the previous post, I too usually use pill bottles. But sometimes I use the ice tray as well. I like to make a vodka piss drink and float a couple of cum cubes in it. Great when I'm partying!

• Like 1