11 inch dildo

Just picked up a bbc 11 inch dildo a couple days ago. Walked around and just did my normal stuff with it in me for probably 4 or 5 hours. Is that okay? Can i do longer? Tryimg to hollow out my hole. Any hell is appreciated!

34 minutes ago, Mindlessfaggot1989 said:

Any hell is appreciated!

Be careful what you ask for? 😉

Walking around with a dildo of any length, or girth, for any length of time isn’t going to do anything to “hollow out” your hole inside. You’re already “hollow”. The tissues that expand to accommodate the dildo are very elastic and somewhat mobile by design in order to manage the passage of masses of material of various sizes and densities on their way outward. It doesn’t matter how long you leave the dildo in, your internal structures are going to generally return to their ready state. That 11” dildo, because of its length, is going to straighten out the S-bend in your Sigmoid colon, but it’s not going to stay straightened out, and you wouldn’t want it to. As soon as you pull the dildo out it will go back to its ‘S’ shape again.

You can, however, modify the flexibility of some tissues, particularly the anal ring, through prolonged stretching. Under all but regular extreme stretching (say, daily forearm fisting) the anus will still be able to return to a closed state, but will have gained the capacity to stretch widely without trauma. The rectum itself can already accommodate a certain volume, and is composed of a different type of muscle tissue, so you can’t expect to work it the same way.

I’m not sure what the effect of regular or prolonged deep penetration with large-girth objects is on the sphincter at the sigmoid junction. My own experience suggests that it does reduce the resistance of the sphincter to large penetration, but I also get the sense that it retracts to a normal state after a period of rest. You want it to do that, because it helps regulate your bowel movements.

Whatever you practice, always bear in mind that you’re using your cunt as a dual-purpose orifice, and cunting is not the more important of the two with respect to your overall health.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...