Grindr Xtra Unable to refresh

SFSloppyAznBottom

My Grindr hasn’t been able to refresh for the 3rd day now. Had one reply from them in the email so far going through the troubleshoot guidelines they have on their app. 

Just realized that they don’t refund IOS user at all. So frustrating especially as a paying customer.

Anyone has similar experience?

That's why I stopped paying for Grindr years ago. The software is extremely buggy, often not working when you need it to work most. You can block someone and they show back up seconds later when you do a refresh. The only thing I can say Grindr is good for is finding prostitutes, bag-hoes, drugs, and people wanting to find people who have drugs. If Grindr is a snapshot of the gay community at large, then we're all in pretty bad shape.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Close2MyBro said:

If Grindr is a snapshot of the gay community at large, then we're all in pretty bad shape.

Amen to that.

To the OP: Have you checked to make sure you’re running the latest version of the app from the App Store? Many times I find that if an app is having a connectivity or refreshing problem it’s because I’m a version behind, and getting the update clears the issue. If you’re running through a troubleshooting protocol that’s probably the first thing they suggested, but I thought I’d mention it.

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

The only thing I can say Grindr is good for is finding prostitutes, bag-hoes, drugs, and people wanting to find people who have drugs.

Amen. And in my region add to that trans-feminines, cross-dressers, and people looking only for those.

36 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

Amen to that.

To the OP: Have you checked to make sure you’re running the latest version of the app from the App Store? Many times I find that if an app is having a connectivity or refreshing problem it’s because I’m a version behind, and getting the update clears the issue. If you’re running through a troubleshooting protocol that’s probably the first thing they suggested, but I thought I’d mention it.

Yessir. 
I have checked to see if it’s the latest version , if my iPhone is updated , if my internet and mobile data is working right , is battery saver is enabled .

That's why I stopped paying for Grindr years ago. The software is extremely buggy, often not working when you need it to work most. You can block someone and they show back up seconds later when you do a refresh. The only thing I can say Grindr is good for is finding prostitutes, bag-hoes, drugs, and people wanting to find people who have drugs. If Grindr is a snapshot of the gay community at large, then we're all in pretty bad shape.

Just so frustrating that they get to take payment for service that they arent providing. ( third nights down now)

35 minutes ago, viking8x6 said:

Amen. And in my region add to that trans-feminines, cross-dressers, and people looking only for those.

In my region that’s what Adam4Adam like 😆

16 minutes ago, SFSloppyAznBottom said:

Yessir. 
I have checked to see if it’s the latest version , if my iPhone is updated , if my internet and mobile data is working right , is battery saver is enabled .

Is it possible that your app is actually refreshing perfectly - but they’ve finally upgraded the algorithm to block all the profiles of fakes, flakes, time-wasters and pic collectors, and now there are no profiles left to show you?

We can dream…

29 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

Is it possible that your app is actually refreshing perfectly - but they’ve finally upgraded the algorithm to block all the profiles of fakes, flakes, time-wasters and pic collectors, and now there are no profiles left to show you?

We can dream…

There are always enough profiles in San Francisco after blocking hundreds of them 😛 

they won’t even let me load the Explore map. 
Their customer service rep just said that the developers are aware of my issue and are already working hard to solve it (bs)

On 9/3/2022 at 1:29 AM, viking8x6 said:

I block all of them, (almost 200 so far). I want to see men on my grid, not cross dressers. 

I found the support to be slow, but they did give me a free month for the inconvenience.

On 9/3/2022 at 1:29 AM, viking8x6 said:

I love and respect everyone...

However in my area I have noticed Grindr is now mostly trans (trans men and trans women). Any many 'straight' guys are now on Grindr, (no face pics of course) seeking trans persons.

I just wish there could be a platform for single masculine men for single masculine men.

No CD's

No Open relationships, married, or polyamorous, whatever the fuck that is...

No Blank Profiles without pics

No popup ads

No Bunny ears or noses

12 minutes ago, Muscledadbod said:

I just wish there could be a platform for single masculine men for single masculine men.

No CD's

No Open relationships, married, or polyamorous, whatever the fuck that is...

No Blank Profiles without pics

No popup ads

No Bunny ears or noses

You would find that site to be very lonely. If you remove bi and trans from these sites you will leave them bare. 

• Upvote 1