HorsemarketSF Sex Parties September 17 & 24

I've attended Horsemarket SF parties (as a "stallion" aka top) before and loved them. Two parties are coming up. The one on September 17 is an evening event while the 24th, during Folsom, is a daytime event.

I plan on attending at least the HorsemarketSF on Saturday evening September 17. Fellow stallions can get tickets for only $55 (typically $75) for that party alone because of sponsorship. The party is designed for first-time 'mares' (aka bottoms) while the 24th is open to both first-timers or repeat mares. Unfortunately, those who want to attend as a mare will be put into a lottery. It appears that they want to insure that there are about 2 stallions for every mare.

But, of course, that means the event needs more stallions so that more mares can be drawn from the lottery. I'd love a stable as full as possible with mares and, trust me fellow tops, sharing bottoms is not at all an challenge!

Here is the website for more information and tickets. [think before following links] https://horsemarketsf.com/tickets/

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2022 at 2:22 PM, Barebacker831 said:

I’ve never been drawn for a bottom, and I apply to every one for the last year at least 

Sign up as a volunteer. You get a free voucher for a ticket and you pick if you want stallion or mare. Then when you see them post an event you want to go to, you email them right away before the lottery and you get priority for a mare ticket. Also, volunteering is the only way a mare can see the event. Right before they open the doors for the tops you see all the naked sluts bending over to spread their butt cheeks and show off their greasy assholes for literally any dude there who wanted to plow them, it’s was such a fucking turn on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, BBButtSlut said:

Sign up as a volunteer. You get a free voucher for a ticket and you pick if you want stallion or mare. Then when you see them post an event you want to go to, you email them right away before the lottery and you get priority for a mare ticket. Also, volunteering is the only way a mare can see the event. Right before they open the doors for the tops you see all the naked sluts bending over to spread their butt cheeks and show off their greasy assholes for literally any dude there who wanted to plow them, it’s was such a fucking turn on.

Thank you!!! I’m definitely going to try this

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Barebacker831 said:

Thank you!!! I’m definitely going to try this

I really enjoyed it. The Stable Master and Stable Wrangler dudes are really friendly and helpful. You help haul in the equipment, set up/break everything down, all that kind of stuff but we were mainly there to help the mares during the event. They can’t take their hoods off when the tops are around so  if they want to move to a new spot, take a break, go to the bathroom, etc. during the event, they raise their hand and you help them with whatever they need.  The hosts really want to make sure all the mares are comfortable and having fun. It’s a long shift if you do the full event but it was really a lot of fun.

• Like 2