[Smooth Butt] Creampied through a gloryhole...

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original post on Smooth Butt For Mature Tops...

pic1.png

i was visiting family on vacation and as usual i got horny and bored so i decided to visit a local adult bookstore. i've been to this one before and it's pretty good....the kind where you pay one fee and there are booths with lots of gloryholes and continous movies. it was around lunchtime so i figured there would be guys stopping by at lunch. this bookstore is also near an interstate highway and gets lots of truck driver traffic.

i wore gym shorts over my jockstrap and a t-shirt and decided i'd get naked in one of the booths with a big gloryhole and leave the door open. it was pretty crowded...and i spent the first half-hour or so checking out the crowd which seemed mediocre at best....nothing that gave me the "i gotta suck some of that" response. after awhile i parked myself in a booth with a large gloryhole and sucked some cock...had 4 or 5 guys roll through the booth next door nothing special, mostly 5 or 6 inch white cock that had trouble staying hard and no loads. boring indeed!

getting bored and frustrated i decided to get out and walk around some. as i hung out in the corridor i noticed two younger, cowboy-looking guys cruise me on their way together into a booth with a glory hole. i slipped into the booth next door and soon two fingers gave the signal someone on the other side wanted cock. i was hard as i pulled my shorts and t-shirt off and pulled my cock out of my jockstrap and slid it through the hole. soon i felt a warm mouth wrap around my cock and start giving me a really good blowjob. this was a young talented cocksucker and he soon had me panting as i hit poppers and was rock hard in his sucking mouth and throat. deciding that i wasn't ready to cum too soon, i pulled my cock back out through the hole and got on my knees and signaled that i was ready to reciprocate the blowjob favor. i watched as the 2nd guy stepped up and, much to my delight, slid a long hefty cock through the hole. it wasn't fully hard but dangled a good 7 plus inches through the hole soft. it hung from the hole in front of my face and i watched as it pulsed with each heartbeat, thickening and growing stiff in anticipation. it hardened in my hand and had to be a good 9 inches with a nice mushroom shaped cockhead once it got fully hard. one of the nicest cock's on a young white stud i had the pleasure to suck. i stuck my tongue out and licked the head...wrapping my hand around the base and squeezing it as i kissed and licked and sucked at the fat purple head. man what a great cock he had and i sucked it with gusto. hitting the poppers i got into a cocksucking zone and went to work. he had good stamina and made me work for his nutt. soon i had a powerful urge to get fucked, so i got up off my knees, turned around and lubed up my hole and his cock...and then i leaned forward, stuck my hips back so my cheeks opened up and slowly backed up onto his long thick stiff dick, opening up and impaling my hungry asshole on this big anonymous cock sticking out through a hole in the wall. my asshole quivered as it adjusted to the unknown cock's girth...and the poppers helped as i soon felt my asscheeks were pressed fully against the wall with my hungry butt having gobbled up every inch i found myself with my cheeks spread wide open on the wall and a fat 9inch cock buried deep in my hungry cunt. i used my fuck muscles to grip and milk the cock as i adjusted to having my ass stuffed fully with cock. clearly the cock's owner was enjoying my warm silky-smooth fucksleeve gripping his cock. soon i started rocking up and down and on and off his cock, reaching back to grip my asscheeks and pull them apart...inviting him in deeper and feeling like a complete slutty whore serving my ass up for this anonymous stud to fuck. i pulled the chair over and got on my knees on it so i could meet his thrusts with my own as my asshole gobbled up every inch on each downstroke. soon i backed my ass up to the wall and he began sawing his big cock in and out of the gloryhole a fucking my anonymous pussy-hole with real enthusiasm. i pushed back all the way so that my asscheeks were fully pressed to the wall and my hole was held wide open for his use as he really opened me up and pulled and pushed 9 inches of thick cock in and out on every thrust. he useed my hole well...thrusting his cock wildly as it felt like he was gonna knock the wall down between us getting at my hole. soon i felt his thrusts slow and he grunted in the other booth as his cock twitched and jerked, flooding my guts with a big creamy seed load. i used my fuck muscles to grip and pull and milk at his pumping cock...but i couldn't get a grip that slippery rod, i did however draw his full load from his nuts as he drained them into my guts. soon he pulled his cock back and suddenly my creamy ass felt empty of cock. his load dripped from my fucked hole as i backed my ass up to the hole wanting more...i reached back and pupic3.jpglled my asscheeks open and fingered my swollen cummy asslips open causing some of the creampie load just deposited in my hole to leak out onto my fingers and the onto the floor. luckily the other guy was still in the booth and wanting to get up in my just-fucked hole for sloppy seconds. he slipped his cock through the hole and slid in deep into my warm waiting creamy fuckhole. i can only imagine how good my cummy hole must have felt at that point as he slid his cock in and buried it to the hilt on just one thrust... my hole was warm and overheated from being just fucked thoroughly and was now silky-smooth with a big cum load as lube. i leaned over so that my asscheeks were spread open for him...and he didn't last more than 5 strokes as he grunted and his cocked pulsed and he added his big load to the cumdump in my ass. i gripped and milked at his cock with my assmuscles...sucking the last of his load from his spent cock as he started to pull out of my hole and back through the gloryhole. i heard them get dressed and thank me for letting them use my nice ass as their cumdump...and then they were gone. i stood by the hole with my ass facing it so that anyone that came in knew exactly what i was looking for. soon i heard someone step inside and the whistle of approval...then the distinct sound of pants being unzipped. i put my fingers through the hole to let him know what i wanted and was soon squatting and sucking on a fat 8 inch hard uncut dick that came through the hole. i peeled back the foreskin as i started working it in my warm sucking mouth. i felt slutty having a hard cock in my mouth and the previous two loads dripping from my just fucked ass-pussy and onto the floor. it wasn't long before this cock was hard and straining and wanting more....so i stood and turned around to get my ass stuffed again....and i pushed back and impaled my ass on the stiff anonymous cock poking through the wall. i slid all the way down his cock until i my asscheeks were pressed to the wall and held open over the gloryhole. soon the cock's owner was pumping my ass with gusto as he enjoyed the silky-smooth grip of my heated fucktunnel on his cock. he was working on a good fuck rhythm as i imagined how my creamy asshole must have felt for him to fuck. i matched his thrusts with my own and he slammed his cock deep into my guts where he unloaded his own big crepic2.jpgamy load...adding it to the two previous loads buried deep in my ass. i held my ass there for him to push his cock in and out of as he unloaded and i felt it twitch and pulse and spray my insides while i pulled on his nuts. i quickly turned around and took the last of his load down my throat and let him paint my lips and chin with the remnants of his load. i suckled his cock for a good 5 minutes...fully draining his nuts. he pulled his cock back and i got a look at a hot older guy...maybe late 50's or even early 60's. he was a great fuck with a great cock and he thanked me as he zipped up and left. the 3 loads leaked down my leg as i pulled my shorts up and headed to my car....my asshole buzzing and filled with a frothy creampie. there was a cumpuddle in my shorts by the time i got back to the house and i had to run in to get changed. that was the hottest visit to that bookstore....and one i won't forget soon.

6735054797439398031-7537216536464983601?l=smoothbutt4maturetops.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.