Preparing My Throat for Being Fucked

Knotme

I have a top with a really nice cock who I want to be skull fucked by.

Any tips on how I can suppress the gag-reflex?

I've tried but but I get so much mucus in there, that while it lubes his cock (which is good) I feel like I'm drowning - and that's before he cums.

I'm thinking of Strepsils before to deaden the throat.

Any ideas welcome

There is a throat numbing spray specifically designed for this kind of thing- just google “deep throat spray”… one brand that pops up is called ‘Goodhead’.

I used it a bit back in the early days of my cocksucking antics- it does seem to help, though hopefully you’ll eventually learn to tame that pesky gag reflex without it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Me too. I just practice my gag reflex away by fucking my throat every day. I’ve got a set of dildos only for my throat. It’s good to invest in a hyper realistic dildo. Mine is so realistic you couldn’t tell it’s a fake cock. It really activates my cocksucking mode every time I lay eyes on it. It is also just a mindset. I intend gagging only when I’m afraid to start gagging. Just enjoy that cock fucking your throat and you won’t gag 😉