getting feelings for my top during sex

josh567

so im still new to all this and he's my long time gay friend.  we finally hooked up months ago and we're having the best sex ever.  he's my first but im getting really intense feelings for him.  i know he likes me a lot but i want more with him.  i think he wants that with me too.  how can we make things ever more passionate?   

• Like 2

Long makeout sessions. That usually bonds a guy to you. Sex is great, but just kissing and feeling each other up, complete body contact cock to cock rubbing and hugging, really gets the chemicals that lead to long term love flowing, instead of just infatuation and lust.

2 hours ago, barbrezo said:

really gets the chemicals that lead to long term love flowing, instead of just infatuation and lust.

This is not entirely accurate. The chemicals referred to released during sex do promote bonding, but long-term relationships do not have their foundation in chemicals. They are based on communication, trust, mutual compatibility across a range of needs and interests, and a commitment by each individual to continue the relationship even through the inevitable rough spots. Sexual chemistry is only a part, and studies show that the influence of the chemistry wanes over time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/5/2022 at 8:19 AM, barbrezo said:

Long makeout sessions. That usually bonds a guy to you. Sex is great, but just kissing and feeling each other up, complete body contact cock to cock rubbing and hugging, really gets the chemicals that lead to long term love flowing, instead of just infatuation and lust.

I agree..  I have had long make out sessions with my friend.  I even woke up in bed after a night of fun and found him sleeping with me. We had a great long kissing session. He is the only one I kiss like that and he knows it.