Pig Week 2022

betabeaux

Making my first trip to Pig Week. Wonder how much cock I can get with this ass (pic is in my playroom). Have never BB (on PrEP now, so debating on taking the plunge at Pig Week, or sooner).

IMG_1997.jpg

Edited by betabeaux

3 hours ago, betabeaux said:

Making my first trip to Pig Week. Wonder how much cock I can get with this ass (pic is in my playroom). Have never BB (on PrEP now, so debating on taking the plunge at Pig Week, or sooner).

IMG_1997.jpg

Great ass and playroom stud! Show up with that gear on and big ass out and you’ll go back to your room flooded. I am possibly going this year and would definitely hit that if I see it!

23 minutes ago, justsexnowatl said:

Great ass and playroom stud! Show up with that gear on and big ass out and you’ll go back to your room flooded. I am possibly going this year and would definitely hit that if I see it!

Aww thx man. I live in Tennessee, but am planning on trying to come to Atlanta more and other events. The thought of being a raw cumdump just turns me on so much!

On 10/4/2022 at 7:38 AM, betabeaux said:

IMG_1997.jpg

I've always wanted to get fucked and seeded on a fuck bench. Looks so hot.