Good sauna in London for bb/sleazy sex

gayuke94

I used to love the saunas in London but pleasuredrome has locked almost all the cabins now (you have to pay extra to get a cabin key) and to be honest i find the vault much better for bb sex. Only downside is you can't shower at the vault, so you need to be ready in advance and just splash yourself down a bit after

So in terms of saunas, I personally (and your/others' experiences may differ!) think that the London ones all have some sort of compromise - so Pleasuredrome you've got to pay for private space; Locker room is quite small - only one bed, no jacuzzi; Sailor's tends to be quite quiet when I've gone; and Sweatbox just feels like everyone is chasing the best looking guys around rather than playing. 

Personally I prefer going to Luton or ME1 - they've got plenty of free play spaces, decent facilities to chill in-between, and a decent selection of guys. I think both are within a reasonable walking distance of train stations, too. 

Also both have areas where kinkier stuff is more encouraged. 

Edited by CumGuzzlr
  • Like 1

There is also E15 on the Elizabeth Line. Been there three times i think: twice it was dead and once i had amazing sex with one guy and ok sex with a few others.

I so wish Sailors was busier because it is close by.

On 10/5/2022 at 6:27 AM, Cumdumpsoho said:

I used to love the saunas in London but pleasuredrome has locked almost all the cabins now (you have to pay extra to get a cabin key) and to be honest i find the vault much better for bb sex. Only downside is you can't shower at the vault, so you need to be ready in advance and just splash yourself down a bit after

I don't mind not to shower after having horny, sleazy and smelly sex. So I can enjoy myself again after I get home before going to sleep.

A nice horny musky, sweat smell or heavy cock/cum smell covering my crotch.... hmmm.

It's incredible what has happened to the sauna scene in London since Chariots went. 

I haven't lived in London for a while now, but when I've been back and gone to a sauna there, I've been disappointed. To be totally honest, the Brighton Sauna runs rings around a lot of the saunas in London. It's well maintained, clean and has great facilities - cafe/lounge, two darkrooms, a cinema, a jacuzzi, a sauna, a steam room, a smoking area, four cubicles with glory holes, c. a dozen general cubicles and an orgy bed. It's not London though, of course.

Going back to the original question (and from experience), I would have thought The Locker Room would be the best for bareback.  

• Like 1

i was once told that saunas are just laundering money so they dont actually care how many guys turn up, so long as its a few to make it seem legit. Its probably an urban myth