Back to College

Chapter 9: Celebrate Good Times 

I hurried off to the sports bar, and promptly ordered a pitcher of beer, 20 garlic parm wings and some fried pickles. It wasn't long before my roomie arrived and sat down next to me. He said congratulations and said he was glad I ordered some food for him too! I looked at him and said who the fuck said any of this was for you, slightly pausing and adding Sir. He just laughed. He ordered some food and drink, and while waiting, I asked him WTF he didn't tell me he was in the fuckternity. He said privacy was a major factor for them. He said the only guys that didn't make the cut tonight, were recommended, but not highly, and it was felt they needed more testing. He indicated that they would be invited to parties during the year, and further tested, and they were each told that.

It wasn't long before my old roomie and our his fuckternity brother arrived. We sat together and called the waitress over to order shots. My roomie said he hoped we all had to piss, and after doing the shot, piss in the glass and make a toast. Once we filled the glass simply say it's time for a toast, and we would drink. My old roomie was first to say it, and after we toasted, he put his glass under the table and filled it again! He eagerly finished it just as the waitress was delivering our food. He then told her to bring on another round!

We started eating our food, with me and my roomie having a head start. He said it was safe to discuss the night, as everyone close to us was now a part of the fuckternity! There really wasn't alot to talk about, and my roomie said the party would continue through the night back at the house! He said he and I were the first to the restaurant, and we'd be the first back to the basement for some sling fucking! We hurried back to the house, and he showed me around the dungeon. It was remarkably similar to my dad's dungeon, with the addition of a raised curb and drain against the fuck wall. I'd have to suggest that to my dad. After a brief tour I got in the sling, and started getting fuckt. Before my roomie finished, 2 other couples arrived. The first got in the sling next to us as the next 2 eagerly awaited. They gave up, and just went to one of the fuck benches. My roomie finished inside me and said let's head back to the room and if I wanted we'd continue where we left off if I was up to it. I agreed and we headed back to the dorm. I was exhausted, but he still wanted to fuck. We somehow got in the small bed, and he buried his cock in my ass but I simply fell asleep.

While in bed we heard a knock at the door. My roomie slipped out of my ass to answer and it was my old roomie. I overheard him saying that after all that happened tonight he was still horny and wanted to know if he'd breed him. My roomie said I was too tired to get fuckt, but he still wanted to breed. The old roomie stripped immediately and got on my roomies bed. After a few minutes, I started some fake snoring. They laughed and my roomie said I was out and would never know! My roomie unloaded his nut, and they went out for a smoke. I immediately rolled over and stroked my rock hard cock, with my load hitting my face. As I was cleaning up, I heard my roomie fumbling with the lock. I rolled over onto my side, and once he got into the room, he got into the bed with me again. This time he didn't penetrate me as he was spent. By the time we woke up though, he was pounding my ass!

• Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 10: Socials

Between my old and new roomies, my new fuckternity buddies and other guys I've met on campus, my ass was taking a beating. My once tight hole was now loose and  accustomed to taking large cocks.  My roomie and I would usually fuck everyday, but I at times begin to turn him away. That wasn't a problem though as my old roomie would gladly take my place.

The fuckternity was amazing.  Someone there was always looking for fun. I'd often stop by the house on my way home from class just to suck some cock.  And the socials, OMG.  They were not like your typical fraternity socials where a fraternity would invite a sorority over for a party.  They were mostly socials thar those who didn't make the cut were invited to before, but didn't make the cut.  The vast majority of those who didn't make it came back. The reasons they hadn't made the cut had been noted, and the brothers worked on that to help them pledge again next year.  As long as they attended most of the parties, and progressed, they were a shoe in for Brotherhood next year, although they would still have to go through the rush process again.  The brothers seemed to latch on to certain guys, and although there was fun in the basement, they would privately tutor them in their rooms.  In fact my roomie and I had our eye on one, and would invite him to our room.  I wasn't sure that he'd make the cut as he was a lady boy.  When he showed up at rush, he was wearing black lacy panties.  I suspect the only reason it was accepted is that he did have a huge uncut cock.

My roomie and I discussed it, and said he would be a challenge, but he thought he would be fun to play with, and an ass for me to practice on.  I agreed.  At the socials, the lady boy didn't show up in panties, but rather sexy underwear.  I suspect that someone had tipped him off to not wear girly panties.  At the first social, my roomie and I paid close attention to him.  A couple of guys fucked him, and he was quite verbal.  My roomie approached him and invited him back to our dorm room.  Not known to me at the time, my roomie told him to go home and slip some silky panties on first though.

Shortly after the lady boy showed up at our door.  He immediately stripped exposing his huge cock and crotchless lacy panties.  My roomie and I immediately stripped, and my roomie locked lips with him.  The lady boy seemed to enjoy it, but pulled away and said breed me.  My roomie told him to turn around and show him his ass.  The lady boy did and said breed my pussy.  My roomie buried his face in his ass which sent him over the edge.  I made the decision to put a ball gag in his mouth, as he was so vocal.  My roomie also suggested we blindfold him. As I was getting the blindfold, I heard the sound of ripping panties.  My roomie took both hands putting them in the crotchless panties and ripped them off him.  He instructed him to bend over the desk, and then motioned for me to fuck him.  Although the panties didn't do anything for me, seeing them torn off got me hard and leaking.  I shoved my cock deeply in him, and started thrusting away.  Even with my pathetic cock in him, I was glad the ball gag was in as he was moaning like a bitch in heat.  I lasted longer than I ever had before!  I would have lasted longer, but he shot a hands free load as I was fucking him.  That sent me over the edge.  I pulled out, removed the ball gag, and said clean my cock and  floor you fucking sissy.  He cleaned my cock first, and then got on his knees to lick his cum from the floor.  As he was bent over, my roomie put the ball gag in and mounted him, giving him the most intense fuck I'd even seen him give.

After he unloaded in him, I ate his cum filled hole, and swapped it with him. We all got on the bed, with the lady boy between us.  He was exhausted and we mostly made out.  He was starting to get hard again, and my roomie got down and started sucking his cock.  I thought I came quickly, but he didn't last 5 minutes! After finishing him off, we got together on the bed, grabbed a swift drink, made out and started talking.  My roomie asked him what he thought.  He said he had never been fucked as hard as that before.  My roomie then asked what he thought about me breeding him.  He said my cock was more like he was used to, but he was happy that I at least opened him up some before. My roomie said that he reminded him of me, and told him it was ashame that he didn't top with the gift he had between his legs.  He said he's tried before, but we had seen how quickly he came.  My roomie explained that I was the same way, and he's helped me in becoming a top, and could help him also.  He said he'd like that. We both smiled.  In the back of my mind, I knew that my ass would be one of the first lessons! With that my roomie suggested that he had some friends he wanted us both to meet, and that he would arrange a group at their house later in the week.  We had another drink, and sent the lady boy on his way. I then asked my roomie about his friends, and he said they were jocks and I'd love them.  By now we were drunk and exhausted, and simply crashed.  I knew I'd wake up to my roomies cock on me in the morning though.

Next up Chapter 11: Becoming a top.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 11: Becoming a top. 

Sure enough that next morning my roomie mounted my ass. My roomie said it was time for me to learn to be a better top, and I agreed. I had seeded him before, and he said I wasn't bad, I just needed more practice. After he seeded me, he straddled my cock and rode it. By doing so he could control the pace, and hopefully keep me from cumming so quickly. It seemed to have been working. In addition, he would edge me several times a day, teaching me to better control my load. This went on daily for two weeks. For the next week or so, he made me fuck him once, sometimes twice daily. The week was ticking away, and I asked him when we were going to have the orgy with the jocks and the lady boy. He said one of the jocks was sick, and it would be delayed a week or so, but added that it would give me and the lady boy more time for lessions.

One day I came home to find him on his bed, fucking his hole with his own cock in ass and a dildo. Just the thought of being able to stick your own cock in your own ass got me hard. He just looked at me and said now it's your turn to replace the dildo he had in his ass. He pulled the dildo from his ass, and my cock replaced it. What an amazing feeling it was feeling my cock rub against his while in his ass. He said just take it slow and try not to cum too quickly. That was easier said than done. I lasted longer than before my edging lessons, but not as long as I had hoped for. The feeling of his ass grasping our cocks was way too much. After I pulled out, he said that he had a friend that he wanted me to meet. He warned me that my ass would be challenged by him, but felt I was ready for him.

The next day, we went to his friends house. His friend said he heard i was up for a challenge. I replied yes Sir. He said good boy, adding that when he got done with my ass, I'd probably be calling him other names. The three of us went to his bedroom, where a sling had been set up. He told me to get in it, and once I did, he blindfolded me. I was a tad worried at not seeing his cock first based on what my roomie had said about him. I immediately felt something kinda of slimy and cold on my hole. He started opening me up with one, two, three fingers and then 4. My roomie put the brown bottle to my nose, and said I was going to need it. Before I knew it his friend had all 5 fingers in me, slowly working my hole. I begged for another hit, and after I finished it, his friend said good boy, I'm in almost to the wrist! Holy shit, I was getting fisted for the first time! Surprisingly it wasn't as bad as I had expected.

When he was into his wrist, he started moving his fingers inside me. He found my prostrate and began massaging it. Although still blindfolded, I was guessing my load shot off like a huge fountain. After I came, he started pumping my ass with his hand slowly. It wasn't the same thing as I knew my final reward wouldn't be a load, but was something I would enjoy now and then. One of the fucktetrnity brothers had a gaping hole, on the verge of prolapse, and I just thought that was disgusting. Why would a top want to stick his hot dog into Yankee Stadium? He pulled his fist out before I came again and took the blindfold off. The first thing I noticed was that my roomie was filming it. He smiled and said you're gonna love watching this! He then put down the camera and said it was time to be rewarded. He shoved his cock in me balls to the wall and started fucking me harder than he had. After about 15 minutes, I felt his cock pulsing in me, and knew he was about to fill my ass with his seed.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2