Unexpected Folsom Gulch Night

anonfemsubby

I'm in San Francisco for the weekend and decided to buy some poppers and lube for my weekend. I heard they had an arcade with glory holes and decided to check it out. It was pretty busy inside so I got myself into a booth, took my pants off and bent over the glory hole. I don't like sucking dick too much, I have a locked jaw so over time it just hurts and it's not fun for me at all. I'm bit of a slut for anon strangers though! Before I knew it I was there until closing and I lost track how many loads went in me... My hole was covered with cum. A few guys fucked me but didn't cum and there was a huge pile of cum on the floor I'd scoop up and put on my hole or my mouth. 

I was very content and I believe a few guys took pics of my hole after so if you see this and you fucked me please share pics with me 😉

Happy anon hole is happy

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

I did have a guy keep poking my ass wanting me to suck his dick and when I told him no I only fuck he was getting aggressive, I'm thankful the booths have locks I just ignored him and he eventually left. But other than that... I'm very tempted to go back Sunday for more 🥵

I put on "filthy bareback lust" video on hypnotube, huff poppers and bend over the GH. Heaven... I need it again...

• Piggy 1

Folsom Gulch is awesome but hit and miss. There use to be another adult booth theater across the street from it. I would go back and forth all night taking loads. 

010e564bbd3f5c94086b83158ed752eb_2.jpg